Pages

Sunday, May 2

Girls Night Out $

On Saturday I went out for a great night out with my girls!
We went to a yummy Japanese restaurant for dinner, after all getting ready at my place - which meant me doing about 4 people's make up haha! After dinner we headed into town for some drinks and a good boogie!
Thought would share my EOTN (eye of the night). 
I love wearing dark smokey eyes if I am going out :)
♥ Eyes:
MAC Paint pot in Blackground (lid, as base)
MAC
P
andemonium e/s (all over lid & lower lash line)
MAC Carbon (crease and outer V)
Bobbi Brown Polar Ice e/s from Chrome Palette (inner corner of eye)

Bobbie Brown Storm Cloud sparkly e/s from Chrome Palette (over pandemonium for some extra sparkle!)
Bobbi Brown White e/s (brow bone highlight)
MAC Smolder (waterline)
MAC Liquid Eye Liner (top lash line)
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

Me & two of my gorgeous girlriends! The dress I am wearing is a hot pink bandage dress from Kookai. (another Sydney purchase) 
Thanks for a fun night my girlies xoxo

11 comments:

missy_ellie_uk said...

I love a dark smoky eye for nights out too, your blending skills look far superior to mine though! x

Michélle said...

Love your smoky eye!! ♥

Hollywood said...

Super pretty look, like always =)

Agatha said...

Hi, just found your blog & had to sign up. I'm new to the whole blogging thing, only started mine about a month ago. Love, love the eye look.
I hope to live in New Zealand one day or to visit it at least!
Have a good day!

Milly said...

Absolutely gorgeous eye makeup! So sparkly.
love it :)
xx

Anonymous said...

gorgeous, as usual! I love girls' night :)

Anonymous said...

You are so gorgeous and I'm really jealous of your skills. I'm so not talented when it comes to make up. Lol

What is the lipgloss you are wearing? So pretty!

Irene Blushing Loves said...

You look amazing with your smokey look!!Love it!

Unknown said...

A beautyful look on you! Love your blog anyway... Visit my beauty-blog if you like! www.thestalling.blogspot.com xoxo

Unknown said...

Lipgloss I am wearing is MAC dazzleglass in Sugarrimmed :)

CinderellaGirl30 said...

Beautiful :)