Bleh it's been SUCH a rainy weekend here in Wellington which is just sooo drab. But then again it's been good in a way to kick myself into gear to start packing for my big adventure. I can't believe I leave in about 3 weeks!
Products used in this video:
On my face I was already wearing my foundation (MAC Studio Fix Fluid & Powder in NC20) concealer and some bronzer (revlon)
♥Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque (base)
MAC Pink Venus e/s (inner to middle of lid)
MAC Trax e/s (lid & crease)
MAC Grain (inner corner of eye & brow bone)
MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque (base)
MAC Pink Venus e/s (inner to middle of lid)
MAC Trax e/s (lid & crease)
MAC Grain (inner corner of eye & brow bone)
MAC Smut e/s (crease)
MAC Smolder eyeliner (waterline)
CS Gel Liner - True Black (upper lash line)
Maybelline Collosal Volume Express Mascara
CS Gel Liner - True Black (upper lash line)
Maybelline Collosal Volume Express Mascara
♥Lips:
Lancome - Juicy Tube in "Lychee" (I think....)
I hope you enjoy this video! xoxo
Not sure why it's showing up with the weird big black borders. Check it out in full on my You Tube Channel

3 comments:
prettiness!!! love love the pink and purple combo :D
That looks soft and beautiful!
It really suits your blonde hair.
I just subscribed to you at youtube,
your are even more beautiful on video!
Your makeup looks so natural and pretty! I love it.
:)
Valerie
Post a Comment