Pages

Wednesday, February 2

Happy Hump Day %

Today's hump day post is a little in the theme of 'forgiveness' as this is something that's been on my mind a lot in the last few days....
But I have realised that when it comes to forgiveness I think you also need to look inside and allow to forgive yourself. Even if you didn't do anything wrong, admitting that it's OK and that you can't keep blaming yourself for things that happened in the past. Sometimes it's about forgiving yourself that will allow you to move on & start loving being 'YOU' again! This is a work in process for me.....

"We achieve inner health only through forgiveness - the forgiveness not only of others but also of ourselves."
Joshua Loth Liebman


Ok enough of the deep and meaningfulls, now onto something lighter! ;) I got sent these hilarious little messages by a friend last week & couldn't stop giggling so I thought I'd share them to brighten your Hump Day! Hope you all have a wonderful day xoxo
Dear Noah,
We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 5.
Sincerely, Unicorns

Dear Icebergs,
Sorry to hear about the global warming. Karma's a bitch.
Sincerely, The Titanic

Dear J.K. Rowling,
Your books are entirely unrealistic. I mean, a ginger kid with two friends?
Sincerely, Anonymous

Dear America,
You produced Miley Cyrus. Bieber is your punishment.
Sincerely, Canada

Dear Boyfriend,
I can make your girlfriend scream louder than you can.
Sincerely, Spiders

Dear Voldemort,
So they screwed up your nose too?
Sincerely, Michael Jackson

Dear Yahoo,
I've never heard anyone say, "I don't know, let's Yahoo! it..." just saying...
Sincerely, Google

Dear girls who have been dumped,
There are plenty of fish in the sea... Just kidding! They're all dead.
Sincerely, BP

Dear 2010,
So I hear the best rapper is white and the president is black? WTF happened?!
Sincerely, 1985

Dear Justin Bieber,
Ariel would really love her voice back.
Sincerely, King Triton

Dear Twilight fans,
Please realize that because vampires are dead and have no blood pumping through them, they can never get an erection. Enjoy fantasizing about that.
Sincerely, Logic

Dear Rose,
There was definitely room on that raft for the both of us.
Sincerely, Jack

Dear Windshield Wipers,
Can't touch this.
Sincerely, That Little Triangle

Dear Taylor Swift,
If it is of any interest to you, Romeo and Juliet both kill themselves in the end.
Sincerely, Shakespeare

Dear Saturn,
I liked it, so I put a ring on it.
Sincerely, God

Dear Rubik's Cube,
Done!
Sincerely, Colorblind

Dear Santa,
Please tell me how you managed to stop at three Ho's.
Sincerely, Tiger Woods

Dear Boys Wearing Skinny Jeans,
I. Can't. Breathe.
Sincerely, Your Balls

Dear Martin Luther King Jr.,
I have a dream within a dream within a dream within another dream... What now?
Sincerely, Leonardo DiCaprio

Dear Sleeping Beauty,
I had to join the army, dress up like a man, defeat the hun army and totally save China for my man.
All you had to do was wake up.
Sincerely, Mulan

Dear Romeo,
My death isn't the only thing I've been faking...
Sincerely, Juliet

Dear Fox News,
So far, no news about foxes.
Sincerely, Unimpressed

Dear Sex Educators,
Abstinence is only 99.99% effective.
Sincerely, The Virgin Mary

Dear Edward,
I really hope that one day, I can find my way into your heart.
Sincerely, a stake

Dear Prince Charming,
You've got some explaining to do!
Sincerely, Cinderella, Snow White, Rapunzel, and Sleeping Beauty

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

oh my goodness, this was the funniest thing I've ever read! Thank you so much for posting it! :D

LuLu said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA these are hilarious!!! Thanks for making my day at the library so much more entertaining :)

Unknown said...

You are welcome my lovelies!
Super funny right ;)
xoxo Roz
Think the Harry Potter one is my fave LOL

Unknown said...

hahaha i loved reading through these!
cheered me up a bit after a rubbish day!

www.daintymakeup.blogspot.com
x

Anonymous said...

haha loved them, definitely made my hump day! thanks! xx