Hey lovelies,
Thought I'd quickly share some of my recent shopping purchases! Because my boxes full of clothes, shoes and personal belongings from New Zealand STILL haven't arrived in London (sob sob) I decided I was in dire 'need' of some new office dresses. I find ASOS has a brilliant selection of dresses that are suitable for work with a jacket but can also be worn out! So onto my new goodies:
Thought I'd quickly share some of my recent shopping purchases! Because my boxes full of clothes, shoes and personal belongings from New Zealand STILL haven't arrived in London (sob sob) I decided I was in dire 'need' of some new office dresses. I find ASOS has a brilliant selection of dresses that are suitable for work with a jacket but can also be worn out! So onto my new goodies:

Tailored pencil dress featuring a fitted shape through the body, a centre-back zip fastening, a v-neck & a cutaway silhouette at the upper front and back. I'd been looking for a red dress for ages & loved this one!
♥ Oliver Bonus silver bow earrings with diamonds in the middle for a touch of class!
On sale here now for only £13.50! With REAL diamonds, at that price = what a steal!!
♥ Limited Collection Patent Platform Court Shoes from Marks & Spencer at only £19.50. Was shopping for underwear at M&S when I spotted these shoes. I'd been looking for some black patent shoes and these are suprisingly comfertable. So great bargain at that price! Buy them online here
♥ Oliver Bonus silver bow earrings with diamonds in the middle for a touch of class!
On sale here now for only £13.50! With REAL diamonds, at that price = what a steal!!
♥ Limited Collection Patent Platform Court Shoes from Marks & Spencer at only £19.50. Was shopping for underwear at M&S when I spotted these shoes. I'd been looking for some black patent shoes and these are suprisingly comfertable. So great bargain at that price! Buy them online here
♥ ASOS Nude Black Seam Tights. I always wear tights to work and love the backseam! Available here for £6.00
♥ ASOS Tailored Seam Detail Ponti Pencil Dress, in Black.
Tailored pencil dress. Featuring a structured design, a V-neckline, pleated detail to the sleeves and slit detail to the hem. Really nice thick fabric and a gorgeous fit! Buy here now for £40.00
♥ ASOS Tailored Seam Detail Ponti Pencil Dress, in Black.
Tailored pencil dress. Featuring a structured design, a V-neckline, pleated detail to the sleeves and slit detail to the hem. Really nice thick fabric and a gorgeous fit! Buy here now for £40.00
♥ ASOS Tailored Cowl Neck Pencil Dress, in lipstick pink. Tailored pencil dress, featuring a draped cowl neckline, panelled stitching and pleating to the hips.
Available in 8 colours here, starting from £18.00 (pink one is £30)
Available in 8 colours here, starting from £18.00 (pink one is £30)
♥ I also got this amazing push up bra at M&S. It's basically a boob job for £22 - uh-mazing haha!
Check them out here :)
Have you done any shopping recently? Please share any nice/bargain/good purchases :) xoxo
Check them out here :)
Have you done any shopping recently? Please share any nice/bargain/good purchases :) xoxo
10 comments:
omg these dresses are so lovely !! and i love the tights too ! kind of vintage look though :)
xxx !!!
All of these dresses are adorable... dresses are my favorite clothing item! I've never shopped w/ Asos... I wonder if they ship to Spain? Have a wonderful week, Roz! xx
Love the black Asos dress, might get it for work too :). Curently im obsessing over some Zara dresses, can please pay day hurry up lol x
Lipstick pink dress and little bow earrings are adorable.
I've been looking our for a pair of back seam tights, I think they look lovely.
x
@ Liz - they definitely ship to spain. FREE standard shipping within europe and have great deals on w/w shipping too! Definitely check it out :)
Wow, really elegant and beautiful picks!! I can't wait to see you wearing some of those dresses :) <3
wow where do you work? You don't think these dresses are a wee bit slutty for an air conditioned corporate office?...
@ anonymous: way to make a LOSER comment like that and remain anonymous. Go waste your time somewhere else please.
@everyone - thanks for the nice comments. I wore the black dress yesterday and got lots of nice comments and it was super comfy to wear, nice stretchy fabric!
@ anonymous - personally I don't think these dresses are 'slutty' but I suppose everyone is allowed their opinion. I wear these dresses to work with a blazer and they are all just above the knee which I feel is very suitable for work. I dont't work in a SUPER corporate office but I do pride myself on my appearance and in every company I have worked people have always commented on my extremely professional presentation... So will leave it at that. (Got to admit tho, bit weak to leave a comment like that anonymous!)
@ Lulu - love you! xoxo
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the dresses! Personally, I think they are very suited for corporate companies. Bright up the lifes of your coworkers :)
I miss my skirts and dresses, but it's simply too cold in our Polish office to wear anything else but pants (so I had to buy several pairs of them, I used to wear nothing BUT dresses and skirts...)
xoxo Iris
Post a Comment