Pages

Thursday, February 3

Saying I love YOU with an 'I love...' Giveaway!

The people from I Love Cosmetics are spreading the love this upcoming Valentines Day! They were so VERY kind to send me  two of their adorable flavoured Gift Pouches and two of their gorgeously Scented Candles.
From the 31st January 2011 at selected Morrisons stores the 'I Love….'  flavoured Gift Pouches and Gorgeously Scented Candles will retail at only£3 each! This will ensure that you or your hot date can be suitably pampered without breaking the bank! Choose from either the love heart pink Strawberries & Milkshake or the sizzling hot Raspberry & Blackberry. Contents of the Gift Pouch include super-cute mini I Love… treats. Look out for the 100ml Bath & Shower Crème, 75ml Body Butter and 11ml Shimmer & Shine Lip Gloss.  The candles weigh 180g and will scent your rooms with a subtle Strawberries & Milkshake scent or Raspberry & Blackberry flavour – cherry pick your fancy! What a perfect cute little Valentines Gift for one of your girlfriends or maybe just for yourself ;) Valentine's Day has never smelled so sweet…
To say 'I love…YOU' this Valentines Day to all my readers I have decided to give away the Strawberries & Milkshake Gift Pouch plus the Raspberry & Blackberry candle! How do you enter??
♥ You have to be (or become) a follower of my blog.
♥ Then simply type 'enter me' in the comments section below & tell me who or what you love this Valentines..
♥ The winner will be chosen at random, by random.org

♥ This giveaway is only open to UK readers only (sorry due to the candle, postage would be quite a mission..)
♥ Closing date for entries will be Monday 14th February…(yes this is Valentines Day hehe)
♥ Lastly, please tell me in your comments your email address to ensure I can contact the lucky winner :)

For more information on I love cosmetics and their range of delicious products visit their website www.ilovecosmetics.eu or contact (UK) 0845 611 6111 for stockist details or for international stockist details check out 'where to find I love' online!

16 comments:

Terri said...

Such a sweet giveaway :)

Enter me please...
I am loving my boyfriend this Valentine's day, as always <3

terrilatidy@hotmail.co.uk

xoxo

♡Natalie said...

Enter me pleaseee :)

I love my gorgeous boyfriend JP this valentines day! Our 3rd one of many more to come!! <3333

natalielmichel@gmail.com

Yu said...

Enter me please! :)

This Valentine's Day, I'm loving my boyfriend of course! :) Hehe.

Email is makeyuup@gmail.com, thank you for hosting this!

siberja said...

enter me please!
I love "I love.." products!!
I'm single and this Valentine's Day I'm loving my cats <3
:)

siberja[at]hotmail[dot]it

Sam said...

Aww I love this!

ENTER ME! :)

My favourite thing about valentines is that it reminds us to show the people we care about that we love them even if we are a single pringle :)

samanthalea@hotmail.com

LuLu said...

No point in entering for me, but i can tell you what I love... I LOVE DUTCHESSROZ.COM!!! :)

CutieCocoChanel said...

Aww love the giveaway!
Please enter me!
This valentines day im loving all the surprises we share :)

Email: cutegal_chanel@hotmail.co.uk
xox

Unknown said...

Enter me please
This valentines day Im loving my wonderful boyfriend x

miss.lv@hotmail.co.uk

http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

Helly Di Duca said...

Enter Me.

Cute giveaway!

makeitatag@gmail.com

http://ifitwasatag.blogspot.com/

Supergirl said...

Enter me please to this sweet giveaway:)

supremeliving.girl@gmail.com

Lauren said...

Enter me please :)
I'm loving my family this valentines! :)
lottiepotty@hotmail.co.uk
xo

------ said...

mmm, they look almost yummy!
This valentimes I am loving the Lush collection!
levisandlipstick@gmail.com
xxx

AllThingsGirly said...

Enter me please

What i'm loving this Valentine is my rather cute delightful pooch.

J_Wood50@hotmail.com

The Editor said...

Yay!
Enter me, please!
This Valentine I'm in love with my new Sigma face brushes :P

plohotnuke[at]yahoo[dot]com

Unknown said...

GFC: Redz2486

Email: redz2486@gmail.com

Enter me please, I will be loving my fiance =).

*Peonies and lilies* said...

Enter me please, this Valentine's I'm loving my boyfriend :)

peonieslilies@gmail.com