Pages

Wednesday, July 27

Happy Hump Day %

Hi my lovelies,
Sorry that I have been a little M.I.A. (missing in action) the last few days! This was because I was away for a long weekend at home (The Netherlands) spending some quality time with my friends and family there. I had planned a few days away with my parents by a lake in Friesland, enjoying the sun, some sailing, biking etc however the weather gods didn't agree with that plan - it rained almost the entire time!! But, I have to say, I still feel like I've had a mini-holiday; relaxing indoors (by the lake) watching movies, catching up with family and eating lots of yummy food. I got back yesterday morning and had to head straight to work from the airport. I'm still feeling a little tired so am glad it's hump day already :)
Today's Happy Hump day message isn't that 'happy' but more reflective.....because when something terrible happens to someone you know, it definitely puts your worries and regrets in perspective! My thoughts are with a friend of mine at the moment. Sometimes life can be so unfair, especially when it throws you a massive painful curve ball. Plus it's horrible that in those times, there is nothing you can really do for that friend, besides letting them know that you care and are thinking of them :(

Therefore my message today is - live your life with no regrets, love, laugh and enjoy every single day... you never know when it can suddenly be taken away from you! Happy Hump day xoxo

3 comments:

PinkLouLou said...

very well said. :) a great reminder DAILY.

xoxo

Sue Jordan said...

What a lovely sentiment.

Hope your friend's situation improves, it's very hard to watch someone close go through a rough time x

Miss Cupcake said...

So true!!! Ever since my Dad passed away 2 yrs ago it's been made me appreciate every second of every day!!!

Great post sweetie!!!

XOXO, CC

http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com

https://twitter.com/CupcakeKissesxx