Here they are (Jade on the right) waiting to be told the winner....(such tension hehe)!
B&INTM host and judge Elle MacPherson said of Jade's look: 'This show is about finding a special kind of beauty. A unique modern kind of beauty... and that is what Jade is.'

I think Jade looked UH-mazing in these beauty beach shots taken in one of the challenges in the show. A perfect combination of sexy and cute!
And fellow judge Grace Woodward, who is known for her high standards and catty comments, said: 'Jade is like her name, she's a rare and precious stone we've found in the rough.'
Her freckles are too cute!!
Thompson's prize included a prize with model agency Models 1, a six-page fashion editorial, a cover spread with Company magazine and a £100,000 cosmetics contract with Revlon. Lucky girl. I hope she'll do well in the modelling world because I think this girl actually has a special and unique look :)
And being Wednesday will round this post up with a little inspiration..
Happy Hump Day everyone! Lots of love xoxo Roz



1 comment:
Damn shes pretty :)
Post a Comment