I’d read a lot of great reviews about their jeans in the past so thought hey worth checking out! Once I started trying on their jeans in the store I was amazed; I tried 4x pairs in different styles and shades and loved them ALL. If it hadn’t been for the price tag, I would have bought all of them…but because they were about £175 a pop I had to decide on one pair! Not an easy decision I will admit, but I ended up getting the Roxanne style in a lighter/true jeans blue shade. Tada...

"The Roxanne is our classic slim fit. It has a natural rise and a narrow leg opening. With an inseam slightly longer than ankle length, it's perfect for a stacked look. The Roxanne features our signature squiggle or a variety of back pocket designs."
I know this sounds a little silly but in a way jeans are all about...well..the booty right? I normally find pants give me a bit of a flat bottom (ok it feels so weird to talk about my bottom on the internet!) but I found these jeans had the opposite effect, they actually made me feel a little 'bootylicious'! Btw did you know bootylicious is now officially a word in the Oxford English Dictionery? Crazy stuff but it shows the power Beyonce & the Destiny Child ladies had with that song haha ;)
Anyway enough about that and back to the jeans.
So here I am in an outfit of the day post wearing my new amazing jeans!
So here I am in an outfit of the day post wearing my new amazing jeans!
Top: White racer back cotton singlet by ZARA
Jacket: Steel Draped Cardigan by Armani Xchange - availble online here
Necklace: Tiffany & Co heart pendant on long chain
Shoes: Silver ballet flats by ZARA
Do you like my new jeans? Have you ever heard of or tried jeans from 7 For All Man Kind?
Do you like my new jeans? Have you ever heard of or tried jeans from 7 For All Man Kind?
These pics were taken about a month ago when I was back home for a weekend with my friend. After I'd taken my outfit of the day pictures on my laptop my friend decided to joined in on the photobooth fun....

The below photo's actually had me in tears of laugher (as you can even see from the smudges mascara in the second photo)!!
We called the last photo of me my 'evil alter ego' and how I might look in 20 years after lots of plastic sugery haha. Isn't just being silly sometimes so much fun? You never get too old for this kind of stuff I say :) Wishing you all a lovely weekend. xoxo


8 comments:
Omg I love these jeans on you -- so classic and fitted, amazing! And that blazer is GORGEOUS I want it!! LOL I know what you mean about the crazy photobooth pictures...Jonathan and I did that once on his webcam and it was so hilarious! Hahaha :D
7's are my absolute favorite! If money was no object, I would buy 7 pairs of them so I could wear one for each day of the week. They are sooo flattering!
I LOVE 7's jeans. I bought a pair few years ago and they were totally worth the $ (I do wish they were a bit cheaper so I can buy more). Another brand I totally love is Citizens of Humanity, which give nice booty too :)
Those look fabulous on you!
Armani Exchange should hire you because you make that jacket look way better than it looks on their model.
ooo i love those jeans too! I love 7 jeans. but your right its hard to buy a handful of them at once! Just slowly go back and collect lol.
good jeans are the key to a fun night out I think.if your in bad or ill fitted jeans.. you just feel... funky
SHAME! Hehehehe, where is my email lady? Sexy jeans xox
just came across, you're so pretty !
take care xo from Poland
Its such a fantastic feeling when you get the perfect pair of jeans!
http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment