Lucas Papaw Ointment is a healing balm made in Australia from a formula created by Dr. TP Lucas over 80 years ago.
"T.P.Lucas, after years of research as a botanist with professional experience, stated in his 1906 handbook that he believed that the papaw was the finest natural medicine yet discovered. He believed that the properties of the papaw tree (Carica Papaya) made it one of the most outstanding trees in the world. Of the thousands of specimens which passed through his hands, that which commanded his closest attention and to which he devoted special study was the papaw Tree. T.P. Lucas documented many cures with remedies made from the papaw tree."
Lucas' Papaw ointment is great to use as a lip balm, but also helps with cuts, insect bites, burns, open wounds, dry and cracked skin and many other small skin irritations.
List of ingredients: Fermented Fresh PawPaw Fruit, Rhus Succedanea Wax, Glycerine, Petrolatum, Canola Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Beeswax, Corn Starch, Potassium Sorbate (0.1 mg/g)
I love this product: it's super moisturising on all dry areas of skin and is amazing on chapped lips. The texture is really nice (a little greasy, like vasaline) and it has a very neutral smell. I feel it's a great 'must have' for a girls handbag because 1) it's a fab lipbalm and 2) it has so many other brilliant healing power uses! Plus a little goes a long way, which means the tube will last you a long time making it pretty good value for money at approximately AUS$5/£5 per tube.
Lucas' Papaw Ointment is widely available at most pharmacies in Australia and New Zealand and available online in other countries. I know Cult Beauty stocks it and they ship worldwide.
Have you tried this product before? xoxo
"T.P.Lucas, after years of research as a botanist with professional experience, stated in his 1906 handbook that he believed that the papaw was the finest natural medicine yet discovered. He believed that the properties of the papaw tree (Carica Papaya) made it one of the most outstanding trees in the world. Of the thousands of specimens which passed through his hands, that which commanded his closest attention and to which he devoted special study was the papaw Tree. T.P. Lucas documented many cures with remedies made from the papaw tree."

Lucas' Papaw ointment is great to use as a lip balm, but also helps with cuts, insect bites, burns, open wounds, dry and cracked skin and many other small skin irritations.
List of ingredients: Fermented Fresh PawPaw Fruit, Rhus Succedanea Wax, Glycerine, Petrolatum, Canola Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Beeswax, Corn Starch, Potassium Sorbate (0.1 mg/g)
I love this product: it's super moisturising on all dry areas of skin and is amazing on chapped lips. The texture is really nice (a little greasy, like vasaline) and it has a very neutral smell. I feel it's a great 'must have' for a girls handbag because 1) it's a fab lipbalm and 2) it has so many other brilliant healing power uses! Plus a little goes a long way, which means the tube will last you a long time making it pretty good value for money at approximately AUS$5/£5 per tube.
Lucas' Papaw Ointment is widely available at most pharmacies in Australia and New Zealand and available online in other countries. I know Cult Beauty stocks it and they ship worldwide.
Have you tried this product before? xoxo

8 comments:
I love this been using it for years.
You can use it on so many thingsr, i first started using it when i fell face first into a gravel road when i was younger. HAHA
Alex
http://alexslifeafter20.blogspot.com/
this looks very interesting. i would totally give it a go if I could but I don't think it's available here in Ireland. I do like products that have many different uses though.
i bought 2 tubes when i was in Australia and love it! I haven't found a better alternative product to use on chapped lips x
I live in Australia and have 2 tubes on the go at the moment, this stuff is amazing and every girl i know loves it. Well worth a go
I have been lucky enough to win one of these in a giveaway and I was thrilled because I have awfully dry lips because of my eczema. It's really wonderful!
A girl friend of mine lives in Australia and sent me a tube that I absolutely had to try! I'm absolutey in love with this stuff. Great post!
xo!
madeupdarling.blogspot.com
Hi - we are PawpawShop of London. We stock the famous Lucas red tube plus two other versions of Pawpaw/Papaya ointment at www,pawpawshop.co.uk. We ship world wide
Hi,
I found the best place to buy Lucas PaPaw Ointment is on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B0064K08IO/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new
Good luck.
Kate
Post a Comment