Pages

Wednesday, September 7

Home sweet home %

That time of the week again!

Happy Hump Day :)

Here are some quick pictures of me enjoying the little things in life during a visit home at the end of August.
♥ Hanging out with the parents in Utrecht
♥ Messing around at the beach on a cold and windy summers (?!?) day
♥ Antique shopping in The Hague
♥ Visiting the fortressed town of Naarden

♥ Two blondies by a canal
♥ One of my favourite drinks, fresh mint tea!
♥ and, finally, the obligatory jumping shot haha ;)

Also am addicted to this song at the moment: Gym Class Hereos ft Adam Levine - Stereo Hearts! xoxo

3 comments:

Emily said...

Love all the pictures...and I'm totally loving that song as well! It looks like you had a wonderful time at home :) happy hump day! oxo

miss t said...

I just started following your blog. so strange, we both posted the same quote this week! I love it! And we also share an obsession with nail polish!

Mighty Burns said...

this looks so cute and cozy!