Pages

Sunday, September 4

A night out in Public $

Hey everyone,
Back in August, during my 'birthday celebrations weekend' (Omg I can't believe that's already a month ago) me and my friend Lulu went out for a night of fun in Chelsea. We were meeting some friends at a nightclub called Public, which is usually pretty hard to get into (unless you book a table!) but because we knew some people that were already inside, we were able to smooth talk our way in - YAY!

Makeup wise I went for a grey shimmery smokey eye:
I created this look using my Bobbi Brown Chrome Palette but you could easily copy this shimmery grey eye with any other grey and silvery eyeshadows (for example with Urban Decay Gunmetal e/s or MAC Pandemonium e/s)

Forget makeup however, more importantly was my outfit of the night!!! I'd been out and about shopping with Lulu that same day in Notting Hill and after lunch at one of my favourite places; Nicole Fahri's '202' cafe we browsed around the amazing shop that is in the basement of the cafe. This shop sells the most beautiful clothes, shoes and accessories but it's more window shopping because the stuff they sell is normally quite a bit above my price range. BUT on this occasion we spotted a sales rack....and in this sales rack was this amazing dress.....Ok I think you can tell where I am going with this.....I just had to try it on and yes..again you guessed it - I just HAD to buy it because it looked so-so good! These were Lulu's words not mine, but hey who was I to disagree? haha.

OK now to the shock factor of this little story....the original price of the dress was........are you ready.......£660!!!! Yes I would call that MEGA expensive, eeeeeek! Thank goodness the dress was on sale and discounted by 70% which made it £198. Still not cheap I know, but I just loved it so much I felt it was an 'opportunity' I couldn't resist. Bet you are curious about this dress now!
The dress is from an Italian brand called DROMe that specialise in leather fashion! The dress I got is a grey/metallic snake-print fitted leather dress with capped sleeves, a round next and back zip fastening.
You can view (or buy) it online here

This is me and Lulu out in Public - wearing my new dress!
We had such a fun silly night out! The music was great so we boogied the night away and met this group of crazy guys that were on a stag do and which were a right laugh :)
We even did the world famous......
LOL! Looking back on these pics now brings back such fun memories but also makes me miss my Lulu which is back in the Netherlands and me in London!  I say she should visit again soon, do you? ;) xoxo

7 comments:

Ana said...

I love grey and this is a very beautiful dress. And if we like something why not buy it? Even if sometimes its a little bit more than one's budget, if we girls work hard we deserve it!!! :)

Kotryna said...

Gorgeous make up. And you look just stunning as always;)

RealDanaGentry said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress!! It is so cute! Your makeup looks great as always! How do you make your picture collages? With a certain program? They are always so cute! Makes me want to come to London haha :)

Unknown said...

Looking absolutely gorgeous there Roz, loving the dress and your shoes!! Did you get the shoes in NZ?

Unknown said...

Thanks!
@RealDanaGentry - I just use powerpoint to create my little collages :)
@Olesya - yes got those shoes in NZ, love them! You starting a blog????? :)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

You look lush x

http://thevirtualstylist.blogspot.com/

Mighty Burns said...

I just fell in love with you! I love the bend and snap pic! lol