Pages

Wednesday, August 31

Wonderful Holiday Memories

Hey my lovelies,
It's that time of the week again already!
Happy Hump Day!
'Things End'....Sigh, they sure do! Like holidays and summer, booohooo :(
But my memories of the amazing time I had on my recent holiday will last forever.
Here a collection of photos of my time in the Amalfi Coast in Italy.
♥ Perfecting the art of eating pizza!
♥ Boat trip to Capri, the stunning hole in the rock
♥ Pretty romantic little town of Ravello
♥ Soaking up the sun
♥ The amazing view from our private hotel balcony, over looking Positano
♥ The BEST pizza I have ever had in Napoli
♥ Boat girls having fun :)
♥ Postcard worthy views from Ravello Gardens overlooking the Amalfi Coast
♥ Gelato!! Nom nom, but so hard to chose what flavour...
♥ On the boat by Positano
♥ One, two, three......JUMP!
♥ Dressed up for one of many romantic candlelight dinners together
♥ Pretty lights; night time view over Positano from our balcony!
♥ Sun bathing from the private 'no kids, no dogs' area! Heaven haha.
♥ and more GELATO! My favourite flavour has to be chocolate
♥ Candy floss on 'The Assumption of Mary' Festival celebrations followed by amazing fireworks!

The weather here in London has now turned to drab and it feels like summer is well and truly over.
Lucky me that I have these memories to look back on. Did you create some wonderful new memories this summer that you will remember forever? xoxo

4 comments:

Emily said...

Your pictures are incredible. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that they could be on a postcard...or in a book. Italy is on my bucket list, and your posts about it (and the pictures of the pizza) totally solidifys that decision. Happy Hump Day! oxo

Lauren Alice said...

Looks like you had an absolutely amazing time. I've been enjoying all the great guest bloggers but it's good to have you back!

http://www.misslaurenalicephelan.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

so true :) looks like a great time girl- love your blog!

Mighty Burns said...

today is the first day in Az I have not burned just driving into work (before the sun is even out!) I hope the hot summer is over my goodness!
these photos are so amazing! what a fun and relaxing tri this must have been {love the braids!}