Pages

Tuesday, August 23

Bourjois, little round pots now more intense!

Did you know that Bourjois eyeshadows have been around since 1863, when the first unique baked little round pots were developed? That's almost 150 years! Over the years there have been several changes to the formula used for the little round pots and at a recent Bourjois event I got introduced to a brand new range of pots they have released this summer called Bourjois Intense Extrait!
 
Made from 87% mineral pigments, precisely measured and selected, the Intense little round pots are highly concentrated for 2x more coverage than a classic eyeshadow in one single application and is said to last up to 16 hours! The range (almost identical looking to the regular versions; just a little slimmer in size) comes in 10 gorgeous new shades.

I picked up the following little round pots from the Bourjois Intense Collection to have a play with:

From L-R: Shades 10. Charcoal Black, 07. Light Brown and 01. Golden Beige
I love the look of these eyeshadows which really do offer a really intense finish, and can also be used wet as an eyeshadow or eyeliner.
Swatched on hand. Even though they call 07 a light brown, I personally think it's more a muddy grey/brown/taupe colour. Whatever it is....I like it :)

I recently created the following smokey look with these three new shades:
I applied the gold shimmery colour all over the lid and blended the brown/taupe shade from the middle of the lid into the crease and along the lower lash line. I used a tiny bit of the black in the outer corner of the eye to darken it and used the black to line my lash lines (top and bottom)

Here is the full face of that day:
What do you think? I really like combination of these shades together. The eye shadows definitely have great pigmentation and are long lasting. Some people swear by Bourjois Little Round Pots and others have complained about poor-pay off, so for those people I think definitely give these Intense ones a swipe - I think you'll be impressed.

Check out the full range of colours from the Bourjois Intense eyeshadow range online.
The pots are available now and retails at £6.99/ €10.49 each. Think you will give them a go?

12 comments:

Jenn said...

these are gorgeous I want them!

Anonymous said...

there gorgeous ! xx
http://nattiee-nattiee.blogspot.com/

PinkLouLou said...

very pretty my dear. love your lashes as well, I remember your post on them. I must find a place that does that in the US.

xoxo

Yu said...

I will! I've always looked at them, but thought the packaging was a bit bulky and that I could never use it all up :)

LushBlush21 said...

Oh wow these are a lot more pigmented!! :)

diane said...

oh your eyes looks so gorgeous.very dark and sultry.definately right up my street but the thing is i still can't create a smoky eye look.i woild love it if you can post a step by step guie with photos of course to show how you used these eyeshadows to create your smoky eye.it would really be helpful for me.pretty please?i'm begging here.lol.loving your blog as usual.keep up the great work. =D

Miss Pearl said...

Gorge!
I need to check those out now!

http://misspearl89.blogspot.com/

XOXO

River said...

Very pretty! They look great :)

RealDanaGentry said...

Love these colors... very much an every day or evening wear :) So glad I found your blog, its adorable! XO

Angela said...

I never used to like these...but these ones look great.

Anonymous said...

LOVE them! But I also have to start begging with Diane. Pleeeaaaase post a step by step guide on how to create such a beautiful look! :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks girls! I will try to do step by step photo tuturial at some point. In the meantime, have you seen my YouTube tutorials, they might help??? xoxo