Pages

Sunday, August 14

Volume Refresher Spray - Beauty Junkie London!

"Hello lovely readers of Dutchess Roz, I’m very happy to be doing a guest post as this is a blog I absolutely love. So hope you enjoy!

First off, please can I just ask that you excuse the angry face… the ‘before’ picture shows that I was clearly very unhappy at how much the volume flops out of my hair over the day... 
Sadly, vanishing volume is something I ‘suffer’ from on daily basis (being a tad over dramatic there…) but I do have fine hair, and whilst I do what I can, I do need an extra helping hand. As the day goes on it does tend to flop. This is why the John Frieda Volume Refresher Spray has become my new savior and earned a place in my handbag.

The reasons I like this over other dry shampoo is that it manages to add volume but without making hair all crispy or dirty feeling – when some other brands do. There is another product I'm going to talk about over on my blog soon does deliver amazing volume but I don't like to use it too often as I don't like the ‘dirty’ feeling.



The final result of a quick spritz around the roots and a ruffle with my hands - hence the messiness. But that's what I'd do to refresh at the end of the work day if I was going out, so it's a fair idea of the difference it would make. It definitely gives my hair a boost, but not to the point where I'll be mistaken for Dolly Parton... which is a good thing for me.

Plus the can is only a little bigger than a small hairspray can, so easily fits in my handbag. Any bigger and it wouldn't be practical.

So there we have it, a speedy review of my currently volume boosting essential!
Thank you for having me as a guest blogger Roz!"

Thank you SO much Jen - Make sure check out Jen's fantastic Blog '
Beauty Junkie London'  now

Jen is one of the bloggers I have been following for yonks; I love her honest reviews and am so lucky that I have got to know her in person since moving to London because she's one of the loveliest bloggers around! Mwah thanks again Jen xoxo

1 comment:

Sandra3619 said...

Wow that looks amazing, I dont even get that effect with a dry shampoo?

My hair is sort of the same, all tho my hair is much shorter. Is this a new product, cuz I havent seen in it Holland on the shelfs (yet)??