Pages

Monday, August 22

Summery Jumper OOTD

Hey everyone, Yesssss I am BACK in London after the most amazing, relaxing, stunning and sunny holiday with one of my besties in the Amalfi Coast, Italy. It seems that you (like me) enjoyed all the fabulous guest posts that featured here on Dutchess Roz while I was getting some R&R in Italia. Oh that brings me to say welcome to all my new followers in recent months. It truly means so much to me! :)

I promise that soon lots of pictures of my holiday will follow but for now I just wanted to post a quick outfit of the day post that I still had saved from a few weeks back. I got this stripey jumper from VILA in Stockholm and just love wearing it. When I spotted it in the shop, I knew I had to have it. My friend loved it just as much so she ended up buying the same jumper but in red/white. The jumper is really thin and light which makes it a great summer casual cover up. And you know me....I love my stripes!
Jumper: White & Navy stiped light cotton jumper from VILA
Jeans: Dark super skinny jeans from River Island
Necklace: Triple Threat necklace from Samantha Wills
Shoes: Old pair of tan leather boots
Watch: Michael Kors
(hehe I took that first photo in the changings rooms at ZARA that day..)

I hope you've all had a fantastic week and even though I have had the best holiday; it is kind of nice to be back in London, back to work, friends, routine and of course blogging (I've missed it...)! xoxo Rozy

14 comments:

Supergirl said...

I love your shoes! Looks so great in this outfit!:)
Im happy for you that you had great holiday. Italy is magical country.. :)

Emily said...

Adore the boots...and the slits on the side of the top. So pretty!

Ma Belle La Vie said...

I'm a new follower and wanted to say "Hello"! I absolutely love this outfit- especially the boots!

socialitedreams said...

great outfit, i love this top. been sooo into stripes lately


Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

Marcsi Kincsesládikája said...

Great outfit ;)

Asmaa said...

I'm a new follower and I absolutely love your blog so far! And I'm obsessed with stripes too - love the jumper :)

Unknown said...

Oh my god Roz I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog (capital letters definitely needed for emphasis!) ;) hope Italy was amazing! This outfit is so cute and, like all the others, i think your boots are gorgeous...Would love a top 5 of your fave shoes! (I'm a little bit of a shoe addict) oh and dying to know how u stay so slim, v. jealous!

Emily said...

Love the outfit! Super cute! Looking forward to coolor weather and the clothes that come with it :)

Anonymous said...

such a cute outfit! Its making me wish it wasnt 100+ here in Oklahoma so I could sport some gorgeous boots!

Dani B said...

I desperately want your boots!! x

DOLLFACE BLOG said...

You look so pretty! I love your boots!

Beth said...

Welcome back! You look so refreshed! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Hugs!

http://madeupdarling.blogspot.com/

amy said...

:(

We don't have a VILA here, wahhh!

The Londoner said...

Oh I love this! I am ALL about stripes! xx

http://www.thelondoner.me/