Pages

Tuesday, August 2

Casual Glam Outfit =

Hey lovelies,
A few weeks ago I went for a fun weekend trip to Stockholm and while there I picked up a few new items! Check them out in this outfit post:
Blazer: Grey/Silver Blazer with zips by ZARA (get it here)
Top: White Lined t-shirt by ZARA (same style as these)
Pants: Black Skinny Cotton Trousers by MbyM (purchased in Stockholm)
Shoes: Gladiator heels from Aldo (last season)
Watch: Michael Kors

I spotted this jacket at ZARA in Stockholm and immediately fell in love with it & knew I had to have it! It's a lovely stylish blazer, that can glam up any casual outfit. It's got this cool rough woven fabric that has a mix of colours like silver, grey, white, a little gold plus even a tiny pink/orange thread which means you can wear it with lots of different outfits. I think the blazer looks very classic and expensive and it even reminds me a bit of designs by Isabel Marant.
I struggled to photograph the true colours of the fabric but hope this gives you an idea. Love the zips too, they give the jacket that bit of an edge! I wore this outfit recently when I was back home catching up a friend in Amsterdam, doing some shopping and afterwards we headed to a drinks party at a friends house. 
On the nails I had:
Love this fun colour and check out that shine! :)

Am a little annoyed with myself however; when I tried on the black pants in Stockholm they fitted like a glove and I was like woooohooo BUT see this is my usual error! I should not buy pants that fit perfectly in the store, because (duh roz) pants stretch! Urgh, so I really love these trousers but now after wearing them 2-3 times, they've become all loose and saggy boohooo :( Will I ever learn?

10 comments:

MISS LUCY... said...

Jacket is AMAZING Roz, I want it! x

Sandra6719 said...

Oooh I like that jacket!!!! And your nailpolish screams SUMMER yeah!!

Amy said...

This blazer is so lovely!! You also look super gorgeous on the photos xxx

Veronika said...

what a great outfit! :) you look awesome!

makeup artists in Sydney said...

wow Roz nice looking in this blog with jacket..

Supergirl said...

Just adorable jacket!! Great outfit dear:)

Diana ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kylieprice said...

Thanks for the blog post. it was really interesting.

makeup artist sydney

Rox said...

Hi there!
Love the blazer!What size are you wearing?I want to order one online since i couldn't find it in the store,but don't know if i should choose size M or S.Do you think it runs small?Thank you so much! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Rox!
I got XS, I couldnt decide between XS and S, the S fitting OK but a little wider on me and I quite like it as a bit more fitted.
They are quite small - not sure what size you normally are at ZARA, if S then stick with S I think :) Hope that helps xoxo