I am sooooo excited because tomorrow morning (very early) I will be off on my summer holiday to la bella Italia for a whole week with a girlfriend of mine. We will be going to Naples for one night and then soaking up the sun, gazing at the amazing scenery, eating the delicious food and exploring the sites in the Amalfi Coast! See below what my trip might be like......
OMG soooo can't wait! :) This means however, no blog posts from me next week - because I will be taking a little break to try to relax and really enjoy some 'off' time!
BUT not to worry, I asked some of my favourite blog friends if they'd be willing to do a guest post on Dutchess Roz while I am away. So some GREAT posts are lined up for the next week; make sure you check them out :) Ciao everyone!!! xoxo

5 comments:
Hope you have a fantastic holiday! Don't come back too tanned ;) xx
Hey! You're coming to visit here..stop by and say hello!
Ooh I have family in Naples! Hope you're enjoying yourself! Will you be visiting Pompeii/Vesuvio?
xo
Have Fun! I just discovered your Blog! It's FAB!!!)
Im going to Barcelona in few weeks ~ so , so , so excited! So, I kind of get your crazy excitement! Have fun beautiful!
XO,
Yelena
glamthings.com
found you through PLL's blog- and I am so happy I found you! I'm a follower! Maybe follow me to? Hope Italy is a blast!XO
Post a Comment