Pages

Friday, August 5

Estee Lauder - Pure Colour Sensuous Rouge

Estee Lauder has just launched a brand new collection of lipsticks; so thought I’d do a little review on them! Creative makeup director Tom Pecheux has designed a fantastic new lipstick range based on a ‘core within a core’ technology. What this means is that the Pure Color Sensuous Rouge Lip Color delivers the benefit of two different formula’s, in one single swipe. The lovely moisturising lipstick comes with a creamy pigmented colour on the outside but contains a lip-loving luscious center on the inside. This soft core nourishes your lips, provides rich moisture, shine and protects them from drying out.

Pure Colour Sensuous Rouge is available in 11 luscious shades.

Nudes/Browns: Nude Affair, Sensuous Nude, Sublime Nectar
Pink/Berry: Enticing Fuchsia, Rose Exposed, Pink Seduction
 
Mauve/Plum: Blossom Tease, Lavish Quartz, Wistful Wisteria, Orchid Surrender
Coral/Red: Peach Pleasure, Curvaceous Coral, Cheating Heart 

I got to play with some of these lovely new lippies so here some swatches:
Top Row L-R: Nude Affair, Enticing Fuchsia, Pink Seduction
Bottom Row L-R: Blossom Tease, Lavish Quartz, Orchid Surrender, Peach Pleasure 

Nude Affair is my go-to nude day lipstick at the moment. Such a nice shade.
Pink seduction is also a super cute soft pink!
But have to say my absolute fave is Peach Pleasure. Am loving peachy, orangy tints at the moment so think this shade is right on trend and the perfect pop of colour for summer without being too full on!

The lipsticks contain an exotic blend of fruit extracts, including red raspberry seed oil, passionfruit, murumuru and shea butters. They also have a delicious warm vanilla scent. The buttery-smooth texture is soft on your lips, and it provides medium-to-full, buildable coverage. I have to say 'I like, I like' :)

The collection launches in August 2011, at selected Estee Lauder stores, as well as online at esteelauder.co.uk. All shades are priced at £20.00.

5 comments:

VictoriasProcrastinationProject said...

I love the colour 'nude affair'! Great post with really good swatches.

http://victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com/

Sasa Sasha said...

These are some amazing shades !

http://mrssashee.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

this is very nice review.. however i am more lipgloss orientated, haha. hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Great review. I like how all of them look on you. x

Una said...

I am giving first hand for lip-gloss either, but colors are nice!