Pages

Thursday, August 11

Spoiled Birthday Girl >

So it was my (27th) Birthday last week and I have to say, I was one spoiled Birthday Girl ♥
I had a lovely evening out with my friends on my actual birthday (birthday FOTD post and pictures to follow) plus had birthday celebrations continuing throughout the weekend with friends visiting from overseas! Wanted to share some of the amazing gifts I got for my birthday :) 

A gorgeous teal Longchamp bag! My sweet flatmates got this for me from Nice (France) and told me the bright blue colour was the colour of the season there! Which is fab because I love bright colours anyway - think this bag will come in very very handy! Plus now that I am the owner of a Longchamp bag I feel properly British ;)

Check out the super funny and creative card my work friends made me! 'The Dutchess' Magazine :)
LOL it just cracked me up so much!
Two of my besties from New Zealand (currently in London woop woop) got me some beautiful goodies from Chanel - they know me SO well ;) A lovely pink lipgloss and a Les 4 Ombres Palette in Mystic Eyes.
Of course a review and swatches post of these items will follow!
Plus also in this picture is a scarf I got from one of my friends. As you know, I am a big fan of stripes so this scarf is perfect for me and the mix of beige, pinks, purples and coral is just to die for.

My dear friend Lulu (who's featured quite a bit on this blog) came from Holland to London especially for my Birthday weekend, awwww ♥! She got me these funky stud crystal earrings from Swarovski. Such a cool black/granite/grey colour - gives them a cool edgy look while still pretty and sparkly. Love them :)

And last but not least - my annual Tiffany & Co present! You may remember that last year I also got some earrings from T&C (read the post here) and so this year I had already chosen which item I wanted from my (ever growing) lust list from my favourite shop in the world ;) My parents got me these beautiful silver ball earrings which I just adore. They come in 8mm and 10mm diameter and I chose the bigger version because think it makes them pop a little more! Thanks mum & dad :)

So that was a selection of my birthday gifts; am I a lucky girl or what!?
Thanks to all my wonderful peeps for the presents and birthday wishes! :) xoxo

13 comments:

MakeupbyEesha said...

Belated birthday wishes Roz. And your friends really know you well. :D
Amazing gifts. :D

Yu said...

I don't think lucky covers it Roz, these are amazing gifts! Happy belated birthday, so happy it went well for you! :D

*Dainty*Dollymix* said...

Happy belated Birthday Roz!

You got some absolutely gorgeous presents! I am especially loving the T&C earrings and the Longchamp bag!

Hopefully i will see you soon at a Aussie or Handpicked event! :)

xxx

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday:), I think I might have to get myself a longchamp bag for uni, what size is your one in, Love you blog, check out mine if you have time :) www.peachykeen1992.blogspot.com

jennie said...

Happy belated birthday sweetheart! You received some gorgeous presents, you lucky lady! <3 xoxo

Gaby Fauchon said...

Awww how cool is that birthday card! I actually thought you have been featured on a magazine cover LOL?! You've been spoiled, happy belated birthday (:

Daniella said...

Happy Belated Birthday xxx

You have the most amazing friends and family! I love each and every one of your birthday gifts! x

Laura-PBN said...

Happy belated birthday Gorgeous! You had such beautiful gifts xxx

Sandra6719 said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!

Wow you got some great gifts!!

Veronika said...

happy birthday! such lovely gifts :) love that card too!

Mrs Nautical Belle said...

Love it! You got some great stuff.

xoxo.

Cristina said...

Hi Roz! I'm thinking about buying a new Longchamp bag in this same colour and I was wondering what colour the inside lining is... My hot pink bags have white lining, which gets really dirty, and my darker bags (brown, navy blue, eggplant) have black lining, which is really convenient. My sister's apple green backpack has a beige lining which works for the bag's lighte colouring but doesn't get dirty as easily as the white.

In which of these categories does this peacock blue bag fall?

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi Christina

The teal bag also has white lining. It's the same fabric as the outside of the bag though which makes it waterproof and easy to clean if it got dirty?

You have a hot pink, brown, navy and eggplant one!? ENVY ;)

xoxo Roz