Pages

Friday, August 24

Bourjois Paris Flowers - Summer Trend look+

Back in June Bourjois launched their 2012 summer collection inspired by the beauty of tropical flowers from Latin America with a palette of bright blue teamed with spicy orange.
They created the above look using the following new products from the collection:
Bourjois round pot eyeshadow in no.16, a spicy orange
Bourjois round pot eyeshadow in no.02, a vivid blue (blue canard)
Bourjois 3D effet lipgloss in no.53 Corail artistic (one of my favourite glosses this summer!)
Bourjos Volume Glamour Max Waterproof mascara
I liked this colourful summery look, so I decided to recreate it myself :)
I applied the burned orange eyeshadow (16) all over the lid and into the socket line. Then I dampened the eyeshadow applicator and applied the bright blue shade (02) close to the top lash line for that fun splash of colour!
Other products used in his FOTD:
Clinique stay matte foundation in #9
Vichy dermablend ultra-corrective stick (review here)
UNE BB cream bronzer (review here)
NARS blush in the shade Orgasm
 
What do you think about Bourjois new summer collection? Is this look something you'd ever wear?
 
The full Bourjois Paris Flowers collection is available now at Boots & Superdrug stores nationwide and online.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing!

Brooke said...

Thats pretty! Do they sell that brand in the US? I saw it once, but that was a long time ago, at Macys!

Pretty!


=)

Brooke