Pages

Sunday, August 5

My Yacht Week Photo Diary

Warning warning, this post is very picture heavy. But as promised here a photo diary of my holiday in Croatia with The Yacht Week!

I think these photos speak for themselves that I had a pretty incredible time.....
Lots of Yacht Week boats, beautiful sunsets on the water, partying in Hvar and some sailing lessons
Sunset photoshoots
 
Sailing and soaking up the sun

Pre-party prosecco on the boat in Palmizana marina before heading to Hvar

Hvar Town
 
Hvar Day! Jump if you are having fun :)


Group shots with the skipper in the mast!
Exploring the beautiful Croatia!
The old fort party in Vis! 
The last day; the Yacht Week sailing regatta!

Our boat 'Team Nauti'
Me; Roxy....A Little Nauti? Never ;)
The last day, leaving our boat again after the most amazing week!

I have the most amazing memories of this trip that will last me a lifetime and I was lucky to meet some fantastic new people along the way. After a week of sailing. lots of partying and not a lot of sleeping, I do admit it I was a bit of a broken woman on my return to London and my own bed had never felt so good :) Fore more information or to book your Yacht Week holiday check out their website www.theyachtweek.com/.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!
Looks like it was an amazing trip!
Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wow!
Looks like it was an amazing trip!
Great pictures!

Lucia said...

So did you like Croatia? ;o) Heading there this comming Friday and cannot wait.
Lucia

LUCY said...

It looks like so much fun Roz - super jealous, I want to go! x

Anonymous said...

wow you look gorgeous roz!!

LyndseyJ said...

Wow it looks amazing xx