Pages

Tuesday, June 8

2010 MTV Movie Awards

This weekend the 2010 MTV Movie Awards were held at the Universal Studios’ Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California. 
Thought I  would share my best & worst picks of the event!


Best
Scarlett Johansson in Dolce & Gabbana. 
Gorgeous green lace dress and the hair & make up all looks perfect.
Paris Hilton in a feathered Blumarine dress. Think the outfit is OK but mainly picked her because think her makeup looks stunning! Love the bronze/plum smokey eye with nude lip. 
Whitney Port  in strapless yellow & grey Yigal Azrouel dress
Jessica Biel in Giambattista Valli. Two word: Super Cute. 
Plus her hair looks amazing!
Sandra Bullock in a long-sleeved Oday Shakar dress and Christian Louboutin heels. Love the low cut back! 
Gorgeous - GO SANDY! We ♥ you!

Worst
Lindsay Lohan in a Pamella Roland jumpsuit
We appreciate the trends Lindsay Lohan is trying to work: ombre, sparkle and jumpsuits. Just not all in the same outfit, please. Plus we all know she is wearing loose fitted pants to hide her SCRAM alcohol-monitoring bracelet.. 
Katy Perry goes overboard on the red carpet with her electric blue wig &  a strategically sequined mini-dress
Christina Aguilera in Versace Atelier.
Bit OTT for my liking. It's funky - yes & it looks good on her but it's just  not something quite "my style".
Jersey Shore Cast.
Where to start…..? LOL

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you!
Lindsay Lohan... such a shame.
And I love Paris' makeup too!

Anonymous said...

We picked almost the same best dressed girls! I loved Nicky Hilton's one sided Missoni dress than Paris' though :) But Scarlett is just so gorgeous in emerald green dress and Sandy rocked the house bigtime!

Nicole said...

i am in love with Scarlett Johansson's dress

Suzanne Scott said...

Scarlett Johansson finally doesn’t look frumpy, love her hair out like that also as it softens her features. Whitney Port, at last a nice dress I would want to wear!
Sandra Bullock so hot I really admire her style! The worst….cant even comment!

Lynnette said...

i agree with your pics! i loved scarjo and that sweatheart neck. jessica beil looked really cute too and i loooved sandras dress