Pages

Saturday, December 25

Christmas OOTD

Merry Christmas Everyone! Thought I'd quickly share my Christmas Morning OOTD
I got this jumper in London last week when I spotted it in a sale, cute right?
Louche Pearl Intarsia Sweater from Joy
Get it online here now on sale for only £24.50
Hat - Santa's ;)

I also want to take this moment to say a HUGE thank you to all my readers and followers! I only started this blog in February this year and never would have thought that I'd have over 660 followers by Christmas time :) I truly hope you all have a MAGICAL Christmas, filled with joy and happiness. Mine will be spend with family and lots and lots of food ;)
xoxo

6 comments:

Ai said...

You look gorgeous♥ Love your outfit!! Especially the hat ;)

Merry Christmas!!!!

xoxo
Ai

Kaushal said...

Merry Christmas, doll :) Hope you have a lovely day!

Kaushal xx

Georgina said...

Gorgeous jumper!!
Merry Christmas darling - hope you're having a fantastic day xxx

Anna Saccone said...

Merry Christmas, beautiful! Love your outfit and your hat is so cute! <3

Anonymous said...

Hi Roz! Merry Christmas - hope you had a wonderful one! Love the jumper - super cute and such a great price! Enjoy your time with family!
Lots of love!
xx
Liz

TheOtherSideofCool said...

jumper is really nice and you look gorgeous as always !xx