Hi, I hope you are all well and not stressing out to much to get everything ready before Christmas? Only 3 sleeps till Santa!! :) I had planned to leave for Holland this Friday morning with the Eurostar train but due to the snow & increasingly bad weather conditions in London and Europe, there have been some SERIOUS delays and cancellations. These poor people have been queuing at the station for days in the cold and were not getting on trains :( The idea of not getting home in time for Christmas really started to stress me out, so I decided to cancel my train ticket and change my travel plans. Plan B: I'm now going on a massive overnight mission by bus & boat tomorrow night! It's been YEARS since I have spend Christmas at home with my family & I'm really looking forward to it so fingers crossed it all goes according to plan....
Happy Hump Day:
Feel a bit sad however because I got some very bad news regarding my grandmother's health today. Even though it wasn't completely unexpected, I was still shocked and upset. It made me think about the concept and value of time, so when I spotted the above picture, I thought, gosh if only we did have the option to have 'pause', 'forward' or 'rewind' buttons for life.... I really hope you all value and enjoy the time you spend with your families this Christmas, because you know what? Life is just too short and precious NOT to! Lots of love xoxo

7 comments:
Good luck with getting home for Christmas, I really hope it works out for you. I emigrated in June so it'll be my first Christmas without my family which is sad :(
Really sorry to hear about your Grandmother, wishing all the best xxx
@ Haribo: Thanks for your kind words, means a lot! Where did you emigrate to and from? xoxo
Hope you manage to get home safely for Christmas, I feel so sad for all the people who can't get their flights/trains/other travel plans due to the snow :( xxx
I am sorry you got sad news about your grandmother. You and your family are in my thoughts.
Can't wait to give you a big fat hug this afternoon!!!
Hey Roz, I just nominated you for a stylish blogger award... pls go to my blog to accept: http://nataliemurray.blogspot.com/ N x
Sorry to hear about your grandmother my lovely. Sending love your way and hope that you get back home safe and sound. Merry Christmas! xx
Post a Comment