Hey everyone,
I'm so excited to announce that my new Blog Header is up! It has been designed by my amazing friend, Zelle, who recently finished her design degree and was so kind to do this for me! Zelle is super talented - well 'duh' you can obviously see that ;) and we have been working on the design for a while now. I am just so thrilled & over the moon with the final result. So a MASSIVE thank you to Zelle! Also if you are interested to use Zelle for any design work or would like to see her portofolio, please feel free to contact her.
10 comments:
Love the new header darling! Gorgeous! xxx
I love the new header!! Very cute♥
xoxo
Ai
:) I finally redid my account so now I can stalk you with comments again! I feel special... I'm in your blog, YAY! xxx
Thanks girls!
And @ lulu, this is already your 2nd mention on the blog I believe ;) You are indeed THAT special xoxo
Hahaha I know true :D Yay for being superspecial ;) Can't even begin to imagine how special you must be... you are in EVERY post! LOL xxx
love ur new header! really genious, putting makeup stuffs on a badge and i jes love the pendent!
xoxo elle
love the header its soo cute!
ahahaha wow.. it's so cute and suitable xD
Absolutely love it Roz, so perfect for you and your lovely blog! Aren't you lucky to have such talented friends xx
Just popping in to say nice site.
Post a Comment