Pages

Saturday, December 11

Retrospeck EOTD =

One of my favourite MAC eyeshadows is "Retrospeck".  It has a lustre formula & is described by MAC as a beached blonde colour. Its a lovely pale shimmery gold that is sriking but not too overpowering. I love wearing this eyeshadow all over the lid with different crease colour combinations. 
It really seems to make my eyes 'pop' :) So here is a quick EOTD of how I recently used Retrospeck:
♥ Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Retrospeck eyeshadow (all over lid)
Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow (crease)

Urban Decay Hustle eyeshadow (outer V & lower lash line)
MAC Smolder eyeliner (waterline & smudged out on upper lash line)
MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Mascara

♥ Lips:
MAC Creme Cup Lipstick


Another look I did a while back using retrospeck can be viewed here or see it swatched here.   xoxo

10 comments:

Lydia said...

That is so pretty! I have all these shadows so will be sure to try this out tomorrow :) x

Ashley said...

Gorgeous look!

Do you have recommendations for good eyeliners on the waterline? I see you used MAC Smolder here. Is it your favorite for that? Thanks!

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous x

Ai said...

Pretty!! The Retrospeck really does look great on you♥ What do you have on your cheeks?

xoxo
Ai

makeup merriment said...

That is a stunning look on you(but you always look gorgeous!!)! I have this shadow in my stash and thanks to your inspiring photos, I'm going to pull it out and see if I can do something similar! x jeanie

Mara said...

what a simple and pretty look. Creme cup l/s looks so natural on you.

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone!
@Ashley - I do love Smolder by MAC. Other great eyeliner I find is the Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero.
@ Candy Apples, hmm think I am wearing Well Dressed by MAC :)

xoxo

Sherrie said...

I have Retrospeck and funnily enough wearing it today with All that glitters, Naked Lunch and Tempting :) x

Natalya said...

Gorgeous! Retrospeck is definitely one of my faves :) xx

Vida said...

You look beautiful! Retrospeck is definitely on my list to get from MAC =)

Love your blog!

http://vibeauty.blogspot.com/