Pages

Tuesday, December 14

Glamour-ous Savile Row NOTD

When I was traveling to Holland in early December, I picked up some in-flight reading entertainment in the form of Glamour's December issue. Lucky for me it also came with a FREE nail Polish!
There was a choice of 4 polishes by Nails Inc:
L to R: Hampstead Heath, Warwick Street, Savile Row & Jermyn Street
Nails Inc polishes are usually priced between £11-£15, so getting one for free was quite the bargain!
My copy of Glamour magazine came with Savile Row, which is a deep glossy plum nail polish.
This is my first experience with Nail Inc polishes. I ♥ this super chic shade - it's perfect for the winter months! The formulation of the polish however was a little thick for my liking making it tricky to apply easily. This NOTD was after applying two coats (and a little tidying up with my nail polish remover pen)
UK Ladies: you might still be able to get a copy of the December issue to score your free Nails Inc polish :) xoxo

5 comments:

Anna said...

thats nice! i love purple and anything violet too! wish i can get glamour here in asia hehe

xoxo elle

Freya Wenonah said...

I got this nail varnish with the mag as well. It is a gorgeous shade and I got loads of compliments:)

Freya
xxxo

Vida said...

That nail polish is such a pretty color! I wish we got goodies with our magazines here in the US =/

Supergirl said...

I got the same colour too!!
I love this polish, it is really long lasting:)

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!