Oh how I adore London shopping! I recently checked out the fabulous new One New Change Shopping Centre in Central London and just loved it. I was so lucky to be there whilst everyone else in the city was slaving away at their desks (this being one big bonus about being unemployed, haha) so it was very quiet - which is very rare anywhere around London at this time of the year. They also had an H&M in the 'mall' which was SUPER quiet. It was a strange put very pleasuring experience. I ended up picking up the following goodies:
Wraparound dress with gathers at the shoulders & removable elasticated belt with metal buckle. I ♥ the colours of this dress and think it will be great to wear out with heels, boots and tights or even to work with a black blazer as pictured (blazer by ZARA) You can get this dress on SALE online here now at H&M for only £7.99!
Bright red figure-fit jacket with small puffy sleeves & a hook-and-eye fastening at the front. They also had it in black but I liked the bright red, especially for the holiday season! This cropped blazer is part of H&M's Holiday 2010 Collection and available online here now for £29.99.
Left: A simple black knit roll neck jumper/dress which can be worn with jeans or leggings. Perrrfect for this cold snowy (!!) weather. Middle & Right: warm long sleeved v-necked knit dress (just above the knee length) in black. Sorry the photo is a little dark so you can't see the nice knit detailing in the skirt part very well. I will wear this dress casually with boots & tights/leggings and can be accessorized with belts, scarves and cardi's. (Both items were UK Size 8 at £14.99 each)
I also found these tan (or they seem to call it cognac brown LOL) imitation leather ankle boots with side zip and satin lining for only £7.99! I liked the nice and sturdy not too high (8cm) heel. Check them out online here.
Have you picked up any items at H&M recently? I am still dying to get my hands on some Lanvin pieces but fear I have missed the boat on that by now.... xoxo
Have you picked up any items at H&M recently? I am still dying to get my hands on some Lanvin pieces but fear I have missed the boat on that by now.... xoxo




10 comments:
Wow, everything looks so gorgeous, LOVE that dress on you! And the boots look beautiful! I never would have known they're imitation leather! Love the heel as well! <3
I also bought the black knit roll neck jumper, I bought it in 4 colors!! I rarely find winter jumpers that I like, so when I like something, I get it in a gazillion colors! :-)
Wonderful finds Roz! I especially love the cropped red jacket, it's perfect!
Great finds! Love the color of that blazer.
I bought the same ankle boots a while back :)
so cute i love your hair..!!
www.themakeup101s.blogspot.com/
Oh I love H&M! I just came back from Madrid and last month Barcelona... made at least 10 trips to different H&M stores in each city! I love it, they have some great quirky stuff and sooo reasonable. Love all these purchases! I recently got a black playsuit with white hearts all over. I'm sure it'll be featured on a OOTD over on my blog soon! xx
Love everything in specific the pink little blazer. super cute.
Fantastic purchases! That dress looks stunning on you.. am so jealous of your shopping spree in peace, I tried on Saturday and it was a scrum lol ;) xxx
Haven't been to New Change yet, but dying to go! Have you been to Westfield yet? It's HUUUUGGGGEEEE! And the restaurants there are great!
I got that same roll neck tunic sweater a few days ago in camel and I love it! Gonna wear it with skinny jeans or black leggings and brown riding boots! I love H&M and have bought soooo much there since moving here 2 months ago!
hehe...I love those little blazers. I also shared with you a blog award. Hope you like it :)
xoxo
Sara.
Post a Comment