Pages

Tuesday, December 21

Mini Bourjois

One of the lovely presents I got for Sinterklaas a few weeks ago was this clever little gadget from Bourjois. Tada, let me introduce you to the 'Mini Bourjois'.....
Basically it's one of their 'Effet 3D' lip glosses provided as a miniature version, that comes with a little cord so that you can attach it to your mobile. I'm not really into having things attached & dangling to my cell phone so I decided to put it onto my set of keys instead. Perfect! Now I always have a pretty little lipgloss handy :) Unfortunately, the box didn't state which colour mine was but guessing from 8 shades they provide in 'Mini' versions I think I got 'Rose Artic'. Am loving this lipgloss, nice texture, taste and it's a gorgeous pink/nude colour. Perfect for work or every day glossy neutral lips! 


Definitely think this is a cute idea by Bourjois! For a list of stockists, colour range and further information on the Bourjois mini collection products (turns out they also have mini eyeshadows & nail polishes!) check out http://www.minibourjois.co.uk xoxo

1 comment:

Mara said...

Oh, I want one to dangle off of my phone. So pretty and cute.