Pages

Sunday, December 12

My Christmassy Chocolate Sunday!

Hey everyone!
Hope you are having a nice weekend? I have loved the weather this weekend, not so freezing for a change YAY :) I enjoyed a lovely Christmas lunch with my London flatties this afternoon in Clapham and just wanted the share a photo of my AMAZING dessert! Chocolate Fondant is my all time favourite dessert and as soon as I see this on a menu I just can't resist......I mean check out the gooey chocolate coming out of this baby, ahhhh.....Nom nom :)
Besides dessert we had a delicious dinner with wine, presents and of course Christmas crackers! Christmas isn't complete without them right?! Check out the lame joke in mine ;)
After lunch I decided to go shopping for Christmas presents. Did I buy anything? Yes. For anyone else than me? Ummm.....No! LOL I was naughty and got myself something that's been on my wish list for ages!
My brand spanking new HUNTER Regent Savoy Wellies! ♥
Check them out online here. In most shops or online at £115 but I ended up scoring them for £95 woop woop!
Me = Very happy girl tonight :)
xoxo

6 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

Hmmm yummy!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're having such a great time in London! LOVE those boots! xx Lots of love! Liz

Ai said...

Ohhh I love chocolate fondant!! That photo looks soo good♥ Cute boots ;)

xoxo
Ai

Sarah said...

Those boots are gorgeous !!!!!!

And this fondant looks like a little piece f heaven :)

BeautyLoves said...

That dessert looks soooo good!

Anonymous said...

Hi, these boots are gorgeous! Are they glossy? Because they seems to be really glossy in shop's photo but in yours not.