Pages

Tuesday, March 22

April Cover Girls =

Sharing some of my favourite Cover Girls from the April Magazines!
Kate Winslet reveals a new bright blonde hairstyle on the April 2011 cover of Vogue UK. I'm loving this dramatic look with the very light blonde hair with the dark eyebrows. Plus that white dress is super sexy!Gwen Stefani looks elegant on the cover of ELLE (UK). Photographed by Matthias Vriens-McGrath and styled by Andrea Lieberman. In the mag, Gwen also poses for an editorial titled Love Fashion Music Baby. I bought this magazine the other day; in the interview Gwen talks about her passion that motivates her, her L.A.M.B. collection, secrets that help her maintain her body and her marriage to the gorgeous Gavin Rossdale!
Rihanna looks flaming RED HOT on the cover of US Vogue, the April's annual Shape Issue. This is Rihanna's first cover for the magazine plus she's also the youngest black female singer ever to cover.The photoshoot for the issue was shot by Annie Leibovitz!  I think these photos above are stunning!! 
Gwyneth Paltrow on the cover InStyle (UK), wearing Burberry Possum. She looks nice on the cover but was blown away by how GORGEOUS she looks in the Country Style photo spread inside the mag...
Wow right? She is 38 and looks like this....I mean, I wish I could look like this now ;) haha
In the magazine Gwyneth is being interviewed by Faith Hill whose husband Tim McGraw co-stars in Paltrow’s movie new movie. She talks about moving to Nashville to prepare for the role in Country Song, and being a GOOPY Londoner! Have you checked out her GOOP website before?
I am subscribed to the weekly newsletter and love it :)
Check out GOOP now!
xoxo

3 comments:

Irene Blushing Loves said...

Gwyneth Paltrow is so rock!!Love her style!!Thanks for the picturesand the post hun!!I enjoyed it so much!!!

xxx

Lizaboo said...

Just LOVE Kate Winslet! Her interview in vogue was brilliant. She is such an english rose, and her new style totally rocks! I think she is an inspiration xx :o)

http://lulubbeautyandfashion.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

These are all great covers but the Rihanna one is beautiful!!