Pages

Wednesday, March 9

MissGuided Lipsplash & Happy Hump Day!

Hi my lovelies,
For my entertainment on the flight to Marrakech I got the April issue of Cosmopolitan(UK). Doesn't Beyone look stunning on the cover? The magazine also came with a lovely freebie! A MissGuided Lipsplash. You could chose between three colours; clear, nude and red. I went for clear because already have quite a few nude and red ones and clear goes with anything right?
The lipgloss is really nice, not sticky and tastes a bit like vanilla! yum....
Get your copy of Cosmo (UK) now to score this FREE lipgloss or buy the lipgloss online via their website.

And because it's Wednesday this of course also means HAPPY HUMP DAY!
Here's my little message for today:

What a great quote by Marilyn! I ♥ her and think is a gorgeous carefree photo of her!
Hope you all have a wonderful hump day!
Btw I am loving the recent sunny blue skies in London; bring on spring woop woop :) xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went for the nude!! but i may aswell have gotten the clear it looks clear on haha xox

love marilyn xox

Chuui said...

That quotation is so beautiful...really inspirational!

X

Anna said...

yes dont give up! i agree!

xoxo elle