Hi my lovelies!
We got this card at work, the other day, for this girl leaving to go travelling and it made me laugh so much :)Wishing you all a very Happy Hump Day! I for sure am in a great mood today. Why? Well because tonight, after I finish work for the day; I am faking tanning, packing my bags and then early in the morning I will be off to Marrakech for a four day luxury weekend with three girlfriends. Five star accommodation, massages, sunshine, shopping, sightseeing and delicious Moroccan food and cocktails: I say BRING IT ON :)
So that will be my valid excuse for being M.I.A. for the next few days! Hope you all have a great rest of your week and weekend! Toodles and talk soon :) xoxo Roz


5 comments:
Have a safe trip and loads of fun on your mini-break. Which fake tanner will you be using?
@Ina: Thanks! Will be using St Tropez - have read so much about it so can't wait to see if it lives up to the hype. Will do a review :) xoxo
Wow that trip sounds amazing! You are so lucky, have fun!
Wow! Sounds amazing, have a great time and can't wait to hear all about it.
Hilarious card!!!
Post a Comment