Pages

Wednesday, March 30

Happy Hump Day %

Announcing a new feature to my happy hump day posts: from now, each week, I will add a song I'm loving! First to feature is Britney Spears! Yes...I downloaded her new album 'Femme Fatale' today & I have to say, I think it's one of her best albums yet! Super fun & makes me wants to dance! This is my current fave song on repeat :)

Britney Spears - Selfish

My Happy Hump Day Message for today:
Think most girls would agree with me on this one right?? ;)

Oh and while on the shopping front. So stoked because I managed to pick up an amazing bargain on a new pair of boots recently! Ok it's not like I needed *yet another pair * of boots but they were on sale from £85 to £20. C'mon, I couldn't resist! Leather Suede Black Buckle Boots - check them out:
I've wanted boots like this ever since I saw (the stunning) Chiara from 'the Blonde Salad' wear a similar brown pair here & here back in August! She got hers from ASOS and I remember looking at black ones back then but never ended up buying them. Good things come to those who wait because now I scored them for £20, woop woop!! You can buy a similar pair at the moment by French Connection here.

I hope you all have a wonderful Hump Day! I am definitely feeling happy today, because I have finally recovered from a stomach virus that had me bed bound the last four days :(
xoxo Roz

6 comments:

Leigh said...

love those boots! they are so amazing...and what a deal!

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

Kim Axani said...

Congrats on the new boots, and at such a good price!
I haven't heard any of Brit's new album, glad to hear it's so good though!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with the message and I need to download brits new album x

River said...

I love those boots! And I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :)

stellarvixen said...

hello there~ i agree with your banner! shopping is definitely cheaper than a visit to the shrink~ heard one session is euro200 @.@

ahh bondage buckle boots!
OMG what a steal~!!!!

Cinderella's Closet said...

I always love a bargain, I snagged one myself sorta similar color & style, but shorter.

http://blog.cinderellasclosetnyc.com/