Pages

Wednesday, March 16

Happy Hump Day %

Good morning everyone!

Hope you all have a fantastic hump day!

Also thought I'd quickly share some photos of my wonderful girly holiday to Marrakech ♥ We had brilliant weather; average temperature of 19-23 degrees during the day, sunshine and no wind! (Ok at night you had to wear a jacket because would get a bit chilly!) We got some well deserved pool time, shopping, massages, drinks and I ate way to many too much delicious food! ;) Loved all the vibrant colours, especially around the Souks.
Actually I'm quite surprised because I didn't end up buying that much stuff...I only got one scarf (mix of pretty pinks, blues and purples - features in photo below) and two pairs of earrings. How self controlled was I??!!

My highlights of the trip were:
♥ Relaxing by the pool with my girlies, sipping cocktails, reading magazines & sometimes dozing off for the occasional snooze!
♥ Amazing (but a little bit painful) experience of a full body Hamman at the Bains De Marrakech; the best spa in the city! After the full body scrub, where I lost about four layers of skin, we did get the most relaxing one hour massage = heaven :)
♥ Visiting Le Jardin Majorelle . Jardin Majorelle is a botanical garden and artist's landscape garden in Marrakech. It was designed by the expatriate French artist Jacques Majorelle in 1924, during the colonial period when Morocco was a protectorate of France. The garden has been open to the public since 1947. Since 1980 the garden has been owned by Yves Saint-Laurent and Pierre Bergé. After Yves Saint Laurent died in 2008 his ashes were scattered in the Majorelle Garden.
♥ The delicious Moroccan food - I pretty much had Lamb Tagine every night, I know that sounds unadventurous but each one tasted very different but sooooo good at the same time!
♥ The 'hassling' of the men; honestly you can see it as harassment and a pain in the bum but I found it quite a laugh most of the time (apart from the annoying 'guides') Basically it's a great boost for any girls confidence that's for sure hahahaha.

Thanks to my girls for a lovely relaxing and fun holiday! Definitely recommend going to Marrakech for anyone who hasn't been :) xoxo

4 comments:

Lizaboo said...

Wow I've always wanted to go to morocco and now you have just confirmed that I want to go even more! It looks amazing! Looks like you had such a good time xx :o)

http://lulubbeautyandfashion.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

your trip looks like it was so much fun! i just found your website when i was searching for NYX blushes on google. I LOVE YOUR WEBSITE! and you should totally start making YT videos again. you are stunning! xx megan

Cinderella's Closet said...

Thanks for sharing. Now I'm even more inclined to visit. Fab blog. Love your style.

http://blog.cinderellasclosetnyc.com/

Hollywood said...

Nice pictures beautiful, I have been to Morocco few years ago and I loved it :)

Love,
Chloé.