Pages

Friday, March 11

Aussie Angels: Lusciously Light

I recently got some really exciting news that I got selected to become an Aussie Angel! What this means is that I am now part of a selected group of bloggers that get invited to some amazing Aussie events plus receive Aussie's hair care products! It's such an honour and I'm so thrilled that I can now finally call myself an 'Angel'. It's as close to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a Victoria Secrets Angel I will ever get! Haha ;)
Once you get selected to be an Aussie Angel you have to complete this fun little quiz that decides what Aussie Tribe you will become part of. I ended up being a mix between Miracle Moist & Luscious Long but Miracle Moist won out in the end!
Yesterday I received a huge surprise at work! A massive box with a giant purple bow showed up at my desk and of course everyone wanted to know what was inside (embarrassed much??....)! Haha so what did I find inside my box?
A helium balloon and a bottle of the Aussie Lusciously Light Miracle Moist Conditioner.
 In true Aussie style this conditioner smells lovely and I can’t wait to try it!

The package also contained a letter with an offer from the Aussie team for us to ‘Lighten up this Spring’ with two choices; a healthier you or a fresh hair style or look for Spring.
So now I need to chose from one of the below:
♥ Lusciously Lighter Self; meaning fun challenges for a healthy body, healthy mind and healthy hair, or
♥ Lusciously Lighter Style; meaning getting to try out some different hair styles and colours then when you and your community have decided which is the best we'll cut / colour / style your hair for a new you!
Please help, I can’t decide! I’m leaning towards a Lusciously Lighter Self but the Style one could be fun too but I fear I am too much of a coward to try any different colours or hairstyles. Wimp much?? So let me know, what option do you think I should go for!! xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on becoming an Aussie Angel Roz!! Love aussie products they smell amazing!!

Kaushal said...

Love this! I'm an angel now too xx

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!i would have to go for the style!x

Marta said...

congratulations!! :)

Helly Di Duca said...

Congratulations... I can wait to read your take on their products.

ifitwasatag.blogspot.com

Helen

:)

Hobbit84 said...

I'do go for the healthy choice ;)so a lighter self! ^^