Pages

Friday, July 1

Do my lips look fat in this?

Eyeko has just re-launched one of their cult products called 'Fat Balm'. These limited edition balms are infused with light reflection particles, moisturising Jojoba oil and added SPF15 for softer, fun, sexy lips. Add a hint of colour and shine as you protect and hydrate your lips :)

Check out the adorable packaging of these Fat Balms:

The Fat Balms comes in 6 colours: Raspberry, Strawberry, Frosting, Toffee, Cherry and Minty. 
Lucky me, got to try out Frosting and Toffee!

Left: Frosting Fat Balm, Right:Toffee Fat Balm

Frosting Fat Balm coats your lips in a frosted sugar-pink colour with a hit of cup cake fragrance.
Toffee Fat Balm leaves your lips with a creamy caramel, polished nude look and has a yummy toffee scent! 

See swatches below:
Top: Toffee Fat Balm
Bottom: Frosting Fat Balm

I've been wearing Toffee a lot, it's such a nice nude caramelly shade and it's really non drying and the SPF in the balm makes it perfect for hot sunny summer days!

You can acquire these fat balms (£6) and many other pretty purchases from Eyeko.
Use my ambassador code E15072 to receive a free gift with all purchases over £15/€18/$20! xoxo

6 comments:

MaquiLab said...

These look amazing! Especially Frosting :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm they're kind of cute! I've always wanted to try but I've heard loads of negative reviews :(

Kiki said...

Are these at all comparable to elf version? I wasn't such a fan of those, though they are more multi purpose than just a lip balm.

xoxo

www.Victoria-Gabrielle.blogspot.com said...

ooh these look fab i saw some in my local TK Maxx, there was 3 in a pack for £4.99! x

Rachel said...

I've been wanting to try the frosting one for absolutely ages - thanks so much for the review - might just be on my lust list now!

Emily Lilly said...

I wish they still sold eyeko in superdrug :)