Pages

Wednesday, September 21

Seriously?!

Hey lovelies!
Woohoo it is Wednesday = Happy Hump Day :)
Saw this to other day and made me laugh...
See? Blame Disney ;)

In other news, I am happy to announce that my move went smoothly (Ta mum & dad) and I am now officially living in Notting Hill! My parents were here for the weekend to help me move and to explore my new stomping grounds with me. We walked & biked around Notting Hill, Maida Vale, Regents Park and Primrose Hill areas of London and ate lots of yummy food. I am feeling really happy and I LOVE my new home! 

PS: I am finally going to see the movie 'Crazy Stupid Love' this weekend.
It comes out in the UK on Friday. I can't wait :)
Love the bit where he goes "I'll drive" ♥

Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love. = ABSOLUTELY, AMAZINGLY, GORGEOUS! 100% Perfection! That's all!
Enjoy! xoxo

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats on the successful move!

Emma Stone is just great. Love her! And I never had a thing for Ryan Gosling until I saw this movie. Now I get it. :)

Sue Jordan said...

Ryan Ride Face is my current Obsesh!

Have you seen Drive yet - so, so good. (Have a review up)

& his interview with Ellen?! Effortlessly cool - I so would! ;)

Jay said...

ahaha it looks fun!!
x

Lior said...

haha! loved the blame disney!! so true!!
have a great weekend ;)


http://www.shop-aholic-onabudget.blogspot.com/

Mighty Burns said...

I love the disney ref. and it is so true! my goodness.
I havent seen that yet but really relaly wnt to!
Notting Hill? no way I bet you do just love it!

Nom and Home said...

i LOVED this movie! i laughed, i cried. i'm ready to see it again. gosling is soooo gorgeous. mmmmm yummykins. love emma stone too. great cast, great storyline. love it!