Pages

Wednesday, October 12

Looking a little TOWIE but loving it!

Last night I went to an event at Vanilla (which is this uber glam bar in the London West End)  where I got to browse around the latest & greatest by Kiehl’s, Shu Uemura and Biotherm. On arrival I was instantly mesmerised by all the fabulous fake lashes the Shu Uemera people had on display and was so lucky to get myself fitted with some rather fluttery lashes! Normally I tend to go for the more ‘natural’ fake lashes look but last night I was drawn to a slightly bolder pair. I have to say I felt rather TOWIE but actually loved it :)
For anyone that’s not familiar with TOWIE – this stands for ‘The Only Way Is Essex’ which is a popular (scripted) reality TV show in the UK. Basically girls from TOWIE are all about trash/glam including fake-tans, fake-boobs, fake-hair and fake-lashes!
Lashes Shu UemeraWhat do you think? It’s a bit more dramatic than I am used to and to me it felt  quite obvious & fake but when I met some girlfriends for dinner after the event they all said it looked really nice. I got to keep the lashes so I might attempt to put them on again for a glam night out :)

Also, do you ever feel like this?i-wish-my-brain-104143-500-333_large
Happy Hump Day to you all :) Hope your week is going well. Mine has been pretty busy and is flying by which suits me fine! I am counting down until Friday morning because then I will be off to Nice, in the South of France, for a 3 day weekend with some girlfriends. I can’t wait to soak up the last bit of sunshine and warmth before winter officially arrives. 
PS: shall I tell you something shocking? It’s only 10 weeks until Christmas……Ahhhhhhhh!!! xoxo

2 comments:

Una said...

Its really 10 weeks left only? Wow.
About picture.. i wish it sometimes too, but sometimes brains have a map, but heart is not listening..

Mighty Burns said...

I love false lashes.. I just do. lol I dont get the ones that are giant and super obvious, but I do wear them out on the town :)