Pages

Saturday, August 18

What I got for my birthday...

So a lot of you asked me what was in the little blue box that I featured in my French Manicure Shellac Nails post a few weeks back....well here it is, the new beautiful addition to my Tiffany & Co collection! 
Tiffany & Co Bead Bracelet (10mm beads, link) I love it so much!
I'm wearing it every day at the moment with my other T&C bracelets.  Thanks mum and dad!! ♥

Here a selection of other presents that I got from my truly wonderful and generous friends...My friends know me too well.... a good bottle of bubbly always makes me a happy girl :)
I've got quite the delicious collection now after my party!! I love birthday cards ♥ These will remain on the mantlepiece for a while!Set of silver, gold and rose gold bangles 'LOVE' them hehe!
The Bill's Cookbook 'Cook, Eat, Smile'. I can't wait to try some of these recipes....
Seriously, how mouthwatering do these Halloumi burgers look, nom nom! 
A very cool 'Eat - Sleep - Shop' Guide to London!
Makeup!!!

A gorgeous Thomas Sabo charm bracelet with a little red stiletto charm and an anchor charm as a memory to our holiday on The Yacht Week! I can't wait to get some more charms to add to this bracelet :)
My favourite new mug...Roxy Lady haha ;)
Pretty circle necklace! Perfect for every day casual wear. 

So as you can see I was very spoiled again this year...what a lucky girl I am. Thanks everyone! :) xoxo

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy B day!
Luv that Tiffany bracelet! Plus what a great gift idea, champs! =) Perfection!

Brooke

J. said...

Wow, happy birthday! You really got some amazing presents there, Tiffany & Co collection!

DESERTAVE said...

Happy Birthday indeed! Love your blog & personal style! Check out my humble little blog of my travel as an American in Dubai/Greece! ... xxB
http://bobaerose.blogspot.com

Phibster said...

Happy birthday! I love the circle necklace

www.northoflondonblog.com