Morning Beauties.
I had a lovely dinner out with two of my dearest girls in the world last night. Had a few delicious glasses of Merlot and enjoyed a yummy steamed grouper for dinner at "The Matterhorn" Restaurant in Wellington. One of my favourite places to eat in this city! Thought I would quickly share my OOTN (outfit of the night) & FOTN (face of the night). We'd planned to hit the bars for a few drinks after dinner but we were so full (& satisfied) after dinner that us "nanna's" ended up calling it a night :)
Top: Black ruched shoulder top from Glassons
Skirt: Red bandage skirt from Kookai
Shoes: Black Leather Boots from Country Road
♥Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque (base)
MAC Mythology e/s(all over lid)
NYX Pigment in Walnut (crease, outer lid & lower lash line)
MAC Carbon e/s (outer V, blended into crease)
MAC Vanilla Pigment (tear duct & brow bone highlight)
MAC Mythology e/s(all over lid)
NYX Pigment in Walnut (crease, outer lid & lower lash line)
MAC Carbon e/s (outer V, blended into crease)
MAC Vanilla Pigment (tear duct & brow bone highlight)
MAC Smolder eyeliner (waterline and upper lash line)
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
(am wearing NARS Orgasm on cheeks)
♥Lips:
Australis Colour Inject Lip-gloss - Contemporary
Australis Colour Inject Lip-gloss - Contemporary
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend? Am off to brunch now - oh how I love the weekend! xoxo
9 comments:
adorable! love the outfit and makeup!! xo
You look so beautiful!
That ouftit and makeup is the perfect combination!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend girl!
So beautiful!
you look stunning as always!
You look so beautiful :)
Looking HOT!
Lovely outfit and you are so pretty!!
Love the eye look!!
xx
www.BrooklynBlonde.com
Love the outfit! I have a very similar top. I got mine at H&M :) Prettiess <3
Post a Comment