If you a girl that's into her face masques, you're probably familiar with the brand Montagne Jeunesse and have tried one of their products before (you know the little one application sachets, which you can buy at most supermarkets or drugstores?). Well Montagne Jeunesse have recently launched a new range of products called "Tottles". Bottle + Tube = Tottle - get it? ;)
They were so kind to send me 3 of these new and delicious formulations to try out! I was pretty excited, because I'd never really tried face masques before! I know this sounds crazy for a girl like me that's so into her beauty products but truthfully skin creams/masques and treatments have never been my kind thing much - up until now that is!!


Each Tottle allows for up to 10 applications of face masques and peel-offs. My friends told me they'd used the individual sachets before and mentioned how great these tottles are in comparison because they felt the sachets were a little messy and product would end up being wasted. With the Tottle; all you need to do is squeeze out the amount you need for one application and then reseal! No mess, no waste - perrrfect! Application is a breeze; just smooth the masque product onto your skin, leave for 15-20 minutes and then rinse off thoroughly.
Also I love that Montagne products are made with only the purest, most natural ingredients and that they are strongly against animal testing! Now onto the masques I tried:
Damask Rose & Marula Oil Ultra Deep Cleansing Masque
"Renowned for its cleansing and super hydrating properties, delicate Damask Rose is infused with Africa’s miracle Marula oil to rid of anti-oxidants and seriously moisturise. Then the Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter join forces to soften and smooth for enviable silky skin. The lovely fresh floral fragrance is a damask delight. A lovely mask to use on sensitive skin or older skin."
My skin felt super soft after using this masque so was very happy with the result! Plus the sweet flower scent is gorgeous and made it a relaxing experience.
Dark Chocolate & Orange Deep Cleansing Mud Masque
"Indulge in divine, dark chocolately orange bliss where moisturising Cocoa and Shea Butters combine with sweet Orange Oil, to deeply cleanse and nourish. Did you know that orange is jammed packed full of anti-oxidants which help protect skin from free radicals that bring on the signs of ageing? This ultra rich wonder masque smells like heaven on earth and is not to be missed when it comes to spoiling your skin."
My favourite of the 3! This masque seriously smells DELICIOUS. I was almost tempted to eat as it fully reminded me of these Leonidas Orange/Chocolates my parents used to eat all the time! One note; you do have to be a little careful when applying & removing this products because it's dark brown! Plus I have warned you - serious chocolate craving's after using this product could occur....
Tropical Peel off Masque with Red Grape & Mango
"Revitalising and rejuvenating, this exotic mix of fruits will give your skin an energy injection. Red Grape, Noni Fruit and juicy Mango work to revitalise and cleanse pores, lifting away impurities and dead skin cells, revealing a more glowing and radiant you."
The peel was a funny and new experience for me. I love how easy it was to apply + remove and how you see it truly clears the pores and dead skin. My skin was so glowing and fresh afterwards!
You can buy the new Tottle face masques (plus many other Natural Beauty products) by Montagne Jeunesse on their website for £4.99 each - shipping is free in the UK if you spend £7.50 or more - or you can find Montagne Jeunesse products at these stockists.
8 comments:
These look like a great idea! I don't like the fact that the sachet ones are too much for 1 application but might not be enough for 2 >_<
Interesting. I do like masks, although I must also admit that I dont do them often. I dont even own any. But this seems like something worth giving a try. Im going to the store tomorrow so I might just drop one in my cart...haha
Thanks for sharing.
Are they only available online? If so, Bummer. Oh well I guess Ill order now:) hehe
@ Elizabeth - they available online PLUS at major drugstores and supermarkets! :)
These seem great been reading a lot of reviews on these masks lately!!
Must Try These, thanks for the brilliant blog,
love new follower
http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/
How come your blog has suddenly become an informercial where you are promoting products? Are they paying you to promote them?
There's waaaay too many ads as well.
I totally didn't know they made these in full bottles! I buy the single use packets all the time, love them!
Post a Comment