Am loving Kate Bosworth's look at the screening for her latest film 'The Warrions Way' on Friday in LA. The fashion loving actress went for a chic look on the red carpet in a white lace dress with red embroidered flowers from the new spring collection by Erdem. She teamed the stunning dress with metallic Christian Louboutin sandals.
MakeUp - Loving the defined brows, simple eyes and pink lip.
Hair - Different but fun braided updo.


7 comments:
loving her make up..i always try to get that gorgeous natural glowy look!
how has the move been for you? i'm envious you had the courage to do it all by yourself...if only i had that courage!
xoxo
What a lovely dress and she looks healthy!:D
***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
She kinda reminds me of you!!!
@ my beauty musings: I know she always looks so glowing right! Move has been going well. Have moved into my flat this weekend, am super happy! :)
you could do it - honestly every day is a new day and just follow your dreams :)
@NikosMummy - HA I wish!!!
xoxo Roz
She is amazing. She has this natural beauty. I have seen pictures of her without makeup and she look just as beautiful, And this dress is FAB. You were right on featuring this Ms. Roz. She looks devine. What a beautiful dress.
I love kate she always looks gorgeous!
very pretty, agree.
Post a Comment