Happy Friday my lovelies!
Silver & Grey soft smokey eyes is one of my all time favourite eye makeup and today I created this kind of look using my lovely new NAKED palette :) I hope you like it!
♥Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC20
MAC Studio Fix Powder NC20
Revlon Bronzer (contour)
Bourjois Blush #33 - Lila's D'or
♥Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Electra e/s (lid, inner to 2/3 of lid)
Urban Decay Gunmetal, NAKED palette (mid to outer corner of lid)
Urban Decay Naked, NAKED palette (softly blended into crease)
Urban Decay Virgin, NAKED palette (brow bone highlight)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero (waterline & smudged into upper lash line)
♥Lips:
MaxFactor Vibrant Curve Effect Lipgloss in Trendsetter (#3)
I hope you've all had a fabulous week. It's the start of the weekend, woop woop! And to all my Australian, NZ and British readers: have a FUN but SAFE Guy Fawkes tonight :) xoxo

8 comments:
This is gorgeous! You look amazing :) x
I really need to try silvers and greys looks gorgeous xx
gorgeous look! the photographs look amazing too
You look soooo gorgeous in these silvery colours...you wear them so well! I need to get the Naked palette!!! <3
Gorgeous♥ Maybe I should look into getting some silver eye shadows... you think they'll look good with brown eyes? I always end up relying on neutrals :P
xoxo
Ai
@ candy apple - definitely think silver would also suit brown eyes :) give it a go! xoxo
beautiful!
Beautiful, you make me want to experiement again with these colours x
http://juliesbeautyreviews.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment