Pages

Friday, November 19

Knight Divine Smokey Eye

Hi my lovelies,

Firstly, sorry that I have been a little absent recently! With my move to London last week I have been pretty busy trying to find a place to live and a job. You've got to set priorities in life sometimes; to blog or to have a home and income.....? ;) Anyways, I am happy to announce that mission #1 (a roof above my head) has been accomplished!! I have found a lovely flat in Clapham and I move in tomorrow. I can't wait to decorate my room and create a little cosy 'haven' for myself in London. 

On Tuesday I attended my first blogger event in London (post to follow!) & I thought I'd quickly share my Face of the Night. I used Knight Divine eyeshadow by MAC to create a grey/navy smokey eye:
♥ Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in #180
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC20
MAC Bronzer in Refined Golden
Topshop Blush in Neon Rose

♥ Eyes:
MAC Paintpot in Blackground (base - on lid applied until crease)
MAC Wedge e/s (crease)
MAC Knight Divine e/s (all over lid, blended into wedge e/s & lower lashline)
MAC Dazzlelight e/s (brown bone highlight & inner corner of eye)
Chanel Kohl Liner in Claire (waterline)
Barry M Liquid Liner in Black (upper lashline)
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

♥ Lips:
Rimmel Volume Booster Lipgloss in Magnet (#20)

10 comments:

Ai said...

This is so pretty!! And congratulations on finding an apartment!! Make sure you post photos after you finish all the decoration ;)

xoxo
Ai

ioanna said...

hi! i'm a new follower! great eye look! congratulation on the flat you're very brave to do this i hope it all works out really well for you kisses!

Supergirl said...

You look so pretty!
As always:)

TheOtherSideofCool said...

As ever, goodluck with the move, sounds like its all going well so far. Well done on finding a flat :) you look gorgeous hope you had fun at the event! xx

xoxo Mimi said...

I LOVE the smokey eye. Perfect. I am a big fan of grey...so I really like this. Glad you found a flat. London. I envy you. Im really going to try and go to Fashion Week next year but if now then Ill have to settle to going to NY... We will see. N-E way enjoy doll!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone!
@Elizabeth - settle for NY Fashion Week - dont think that's such a terrible option ;) xoxo

jennie said...

You look gorgeous, your make up is always flawless <3 xo

Unknown said...

That's such a beautiful eye look x

ale said...

you're so gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Oh well done on the move to London town! I moved from Clapham at the beginning of the year - lived there for just over a year and it was soooo much fun! Which bit of Clapham are you living in - north, common, south or junction? Its a great place for bars, restaurants and general socialising!!