Last night was Victoria's Secret Lingerie Fashion show in New York!
I think they are the most amazing and fun shows - check out these fabulous photos below ♥
Katy Perry opened this year's Victoria's Secret fashion show in spectacular style, rocking colourful PVC outfits! She sang a medley of her hits, including Fireworks, Teenage Dream and California Gurls.
Middle: Karolina Kurkova & Right: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Model: Chanel Iman
Some of the themes of the night were the exotic "Wild Things," the heavy metal-infused "Tough Love," the flirty "Pink Planet," the sports-themed "Game On," and the wholesome-but-not-really "Country Girls."
Left: Candice Swanepoel & Right: Adriana Lima modeling a $2 million fantasy bra by Damiani!
Left: Candice Swanepoel & Right: Adriana Lima modeling a $2 million fantasy bra by Damiani!Designed in collaboration with Italian jeweller Damiani, and containing more than 3,000 jewels, the piece took six craftsmen 1,500 hours of work to complete.
Adriana looked amazing returning to the catwalk after having her daughter only a year ago!
Lais Ribeiro strutted down the runway along with 'warrior' male models
There were a few notable absences from the parade.
Heidi Klum this year decided to bow out of her affiliation with the Victoria's Secret label after 13 years.
'Obviously, it's different,' said Ambrosio, when asked about Klum's departure.
'I miss the way she walks and her laugh and her personality,' Lima said.
Miranda Kerr, who is expecting her first child with actor Orlando Bloom, sat the night out too.
Pregnant Doutzen Kroes, who married to DJ/producer Sunnery James this week, was also understandably otherwise engaged.
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show screens on CBS on November 30 in the U.S.
Will you watch it? xoxo
Ps: Check out an earlier Victoria's Secret Inspired FOTD post here!
Ps: Check out an earlier Victoria's Secret Inspired FOTD post here!






7 comments:
I love watching VS fashion shows♥ I'm in love with that photo of Chanel Iman!! And I can't believe Adriana looks that good after giving birth. I still can't believe Heidi Klum has four kids!! It's sad she's leaving tho... :(
I'll definitely be crossing my fingers hoping someone will post it on youtube so I can watch it :D
xoxo
Ai
These woman are amazing. They def. workout and they take care of themselves. They look flawless. Thanks for sharing the post:)
i love the VC show! too bad Heidi Klum isnt with VC anymore she was one of the biggest models they had! great post :)
www.themakeup101s.blogspot.com/
Stunning women, amazing bodies!:D
I like Katy's hair like that.
Have a great weekend!:D
***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
ohh i adore those bubble wings!
love your blog!
be sure to stop by mine :)
xoxo
storyofmylifesquared.blogspot.com
always amazing
twitter: @FASHION_ICE
I like browsing your website for the reason that you can constantly bring us fresh and cool things, I feel that I ought to at least say thanks for your hard work.
- Henry
Post a Comment