As the weather gets a bit more chilly, it is always important to invest in a beautiful coat. The easiest easy way to upgrade your wardrobe, stay on trend AND make a fabulous fashion investment right now? Look no further than a camel coat - the most elegant way to keep warm this winter.
Hands-down, camel, is the “it” color of the moment, although, camel will always be a Fall/Winter staple. The popularity of the camel coat heralds the trend of minimalism and back-to-basics that many designers have embraced this season. The camel coat is an invest that can be worn year after year! This versatile neutral can be paired with almost any item in your wardrobe. Wear it in the style of a bohemian jetsetter with a pair of jeans, gypsy blouse and over-the-knee boots or dress it up with a classy pair of gray trousers, skinny belt and cashmere boyfriend sweater to up the chic factor. This color can be worn essentially by anyone. If you feel you are bit too pale to wear camel, look into a camel coat that is a bit more of a warmer tone. I think the camel-coat will never really go out of style and you will not be sorry to invest in one!
Of course I couldn't resist and had to get myself this ultimate Autumn/Winter Must-Have:
♥ Funnel neck coat by Mango. Featuring belted waist with buckle and pockets to the side.
Clockwise from top left: two looks from each by Chloe, Michael Kors, and DKNY.
I'm definitely loving this trend - are you?


14 comments:
That is a gorgeous coat!!
Love your coat♥ I'm definitely loving the trend!! I only have the black coat from Mango I got last year, so I'm definitely looking in on buying a camel one this year :)
xoxo
Ai
Wow this coat is stunning! :)
the coat really flatters your skin tone and hair! :)
This looks amazing on you!
I just bought a similar camel coat from the Gap, I love it!
I love love love camel coats. I featured a couple on my blog post this morning. Your's looks amazing on you. You are looking fabulous as always.
I couldn't agree with Michael Kors quote more, it's so true!! Camel is perfect for winter and I've worn it for YEARS,,,but I must say I absolutely ADORE YOUR camel coat..the funnel neck is amazing!!!!
I'm a huge fan of neutrals, and often wear the browns, camels etc as opposed to stark blacks and greys.
I'm loving that coat on you, it has a nice silhouette, and the third picture is the nicest, I think. :) Having it all buttoned up to your neck.
wow thats a great coat! and it fits really well!
http://themakeup101s.blogspot.com/
Beautiful coat! It looks so stylish and versatile x
Yes, yes, yes! I love this trend as well! And your coat is gorgeous, I'm so jealous :) Love your blog xxx
Hey Roz - what size do you have? Is it a true size, I am a size 8 and 5'3?? x
@ Jessie - I got the size Small :)
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!
Post a Comment