Hello my lovelies!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas? I really enjoyed mine with family back home in The Hague. We had lots of snow & relaxed at home with lights, candles, LOTS of amazing food and all this by the smell of a real Christmas tree (♥ it!). Here a quick little collage of my time in Holland over the holidays :)
Also I got this cute email from a friend a few days ago and wanted to share it with you all because it's such a lovely message and much very in the spirit of Happy Hump Day and the upcoming New Year celebrations :)
'Let's keep living our lives like we know best, and to fly even further and higher in 2011!'
Lots of love xoxo Roz


6 comments:
Love your photo collage!! Looks really festive♥ And that email is sooo cute haha
xoxo
Ai
Beautiful little photo collage :)
hahaha..love the email pic. such small things can be so inspiring sometimes! happy holidays!
Hi Roz, absolutely love your blog! Whenever i feel down, i search in your "happy hump days", its bound to find something to lift me up xxx
@ YourBeauty - aw thank you, that is such a sweet comment. Am glad to cheer you up :) xoxo
Get cape. Wear cape. Fly. are a cool band. Have a listen to this track:I-Spy. Looks like you had a really nice Christmas. x
Post a Comment