Pages

Friday, February 4

Dublin Girls Night FOTN$

This weekend I was in Dublin, Ireland for a fun weekend with a girlfriend, out and about exploring a new city! On the Friday night we hit up the 'Temple Bar' area in Dublin for a night out on the town. Of course going out is always a great excuse to get a little dolled up! Sharing with you my Face of The Night!

♥ Face:
GOSH concealer
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation
MAC Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden (contour)
NARS Orgasm (blush)

♥ Eyes
Urban Decay Sin e/s (champagne colour - all over the lid)
Urban Decay (NAKED Palette) Hustle e/s (plum brown satin colour – crease & lower lash line)
Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen in black (Upper lash line)
MAC Smolder eyeliner (waterline)
MAC Zoom lash mascara
Fake 'Katy Perry' Lashes by StyleEyes Lashe
s 

I recently discovered StyleEyes Lashes via the gorgeous Laura - a fellow beauty blogger! She started this eye lashes business with 3 friends part of a University project. They sell set's of fake eyelashes (10x per pack!) in the following styles:
- Katy Perry
- Rihanna
- Cheryl Cole
- Frankie Sandford

The lashes are priced at only £5 per pack of TEN (not including glue) which is such a bargain! I was super impressed with the lashes and the look they gave me. After a bit of fiddling - I am still no expert on the fake lashes front - I just applied them with Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive Glue (purchased at Boots and they stayed put all night. I loved the effect of the Katy Perry lashes, giving me longer spikey lashes without looking too full on! My friend (below) wore the Cheryl Cole ones which were more dramatic but so much fun!

If you love fake lashes then I definitely recommend checking out their website. They are good quality, amazing value for money, you can order and pay online via PayPal and they ship internationally! 
Think I want to add the Rihanna ones to my collection next……

5 comments:

Nikosmommy said...

Great going out look! Your eyes are gorgeous with the urban decay shadows and the fun falsies!

Vida said...

Omg you look so beautiful! I lovee the eyelashes on you =)

Isabel said...

Love the lashes!! ^_^ You're so pretty

Bella said...

So beautiful! I love your eyelashes, and you have such amazing skin.

Stevista said...

You look stunning!! x