Pages

Saturday, March 12

Bourjois: Effet 3D Lipgloss

Did you know that Bourjois' popular lipgloss effet 3D has been seducing woman for 10 years? So much that they actually sell one gloss every 13 seconds worldwide - crazy right? So when at a recent Bourjoir event in London we got told that Bourjois Effet 3D lipgloss has had a makeover for its 10th year anniversary with a new formula, new shades and a new sleek packaging, I was very interested to learn a bit more about them. Basically its formula is now paraben-free and contains 92% of hydrating and nourishing protective agents for a real balm action whilst still enriched with micro crystalline wax for a deep, voluminous and ultra-shiny result. Meaning you can now treat your lips to their well known 3D volume for a super glossy plumped-up pout, while keeping them hydrated for 8 hours!
The range contains 15 shades; 6 new shimmering shades and 9 original best selling shades consisting of nudes, gentle pinks, beiges, browns and intense reds.  At the event we got to chose 3 shades to take home, which trust me wasn't an easy task! I did a lot of swatching and ended up choosing the following:
♥ Number 33 - Nude beige shade with a golden shimmer 
♥ Number 03 - Brun Rose Academic, a pinky brown
♥ Number 06 - Rouge Democratic, a cool toned red with a light touch of pearly silver 
♥ Number 05 - Rose Hypothetic, a soft pink-brown, ash pastels

I actually purchased the red gloss a few months ago from Boots when they had it discounted as an introductory offer. I swatched it and was blown away by such a nice balmy red gloss that I had to get it! See my 3D Effet Lip Glosses swatched below: 
I really love these glosses. They have a balm like texture which makes them non sticky, soft and moisturising, a breeze to apply and smell delicious with scents of blackberry, raspberry and blackcurrant. I love 33 with a smokey eye and 03 and 05 are perfect for every day wear! 

Bourjois Effet 3D lipglosses can be found in Boots and Superdrug nationwide and retail at £6.99.

12 comments:

Marta said...

they're beautiful!! :)

MaquiLab said...

I love it! The red one is simply outstanding - such a vibrant fresh shade :) And the texture... Mmmmm :)

Gaby Fauchon said...

Wow, they all look gorgeous, especially Brun Rose Academic! Great swatches x

Stacie said...

I'm loving number 6 on you!
Stacie @Kawaii Nail Art

www.Victoria-Gabrielle.blogspot.com said...

love the colours you chose, I think number 5 is my fave though x

Imogen said...

These look lovely. I have never even really noticed them before. Love the look of 03 especially x

Andy Vicious said...

I really didn't like these that much, I have quite a few, and I didn't find anything special about them at all. Lorac's line of 3D holographic glosses are much more impressive.

ale said...

i love the Rose Hypothetic color! so gorgeous

Anonymous said...

i got Rose Hypothetic .. love it such a gorgeous colour on!!

love the scent on bourjois glosses as well

steph xox

Anonymous said...

wow i love all the colours, pretty! xx

♥ Starryxuan said...

wow, the colors look amazing!

Kelly @ Kell's Kitchen said...

Love nr. 06 Rouge Democratic! These new lipglosses have been in stores (in Holland!) for weeks now, but the only one missing in every single store is nr. 06 (not even testers):-(. Just can't believe it, but I'll keep looking.